You know what really grinds my gears?

otherrandomhero

People like this.

Just because I want to be a member of a team without forfeiting my expensive JGSDF gear....and I hate airsoft Armalites.

You should be able to wear whatever the hell you want or comfortable wearing...as long as it works (i.e. not jeans and T-shirt).

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, what have we learnt from this thread? That what annoys us most is each other.

:zorro:

By that i assume you disapproved of my post about little kids playing airsoft, so i'll back this up. I have 4 neightbors with springers, who are 9,10,8,and 12. I play with them sometimes and that's why i still have my CSI AK. My problem: the 8 year old was carrying a UHC black desert eagle which he pulled the tip off of, and biking through the neighborhood with it. Not only this, but he was shooting at cars and pedestrians, thinking it was okay. You see, this is waht i have a problem with. If you disagree with me, please back up your point.

Just because I want to be a member of a team without forfeiting my expensive JGSDF gear....and I hate airsoft Armalites.

You should be able to wear whatever the hell you want or comfortable wearing...as long as it works (i.e. not jeans and T-shirt).

Then go join your own *fruitcage* team retard, no one's forcing you to join a team with a uniform.

Honestly.

Making my own team is too much of a responsibility for me. I haven't been forced to join any teams, it's just that I join one that doesn't have uniform requirements, then all of a sudden a month later they go "we need more 'unity'". A common uniform may contribute to unity, but it sure is damn bland.

And why such animosity? No matter where I go I run into people who hate me for no reason whatsoever <_<

Archived