You know what really grinds my gears?

otherrandomhero

1. Me being able to read leet speak. My brother who is a editor would kill me :waggle:

2. People that think just because they have a 'sniper rifle' think they are the *fruitcage*ing best people out there.

I am a sniper, and I find that disrepectful :o

3. The people on ASR that have a link to the 'eat your brain' website in their Sigs

4. People that get whatever they want from their parents. Even if your parents are millionaires, they should make you pay for all of your gear, it teaches you nothing about the value of a dollar.

And yes, I'm 14, and my parents won't buy me $5 safety glasses, and I thank them for that.

5. When people get to the point where they have so much gear that it begins to hurt them more than help them. :huh:

6. When someone sticks a C, S, Mag on a gun and call it a support weapon. (Ex: A guy I play with has a MP5 RAS with a C Mag, grenade launcher, lite, and laser on it. He goes through a couple thousand rounds per day. And our days are only a few hours. :waggle:

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody mentioned:

People who turn their hop-up allmost to the max and then turn gun upside-down, then they start shooting behind opstacels and covers.

Can real guns to this? I thougt so too...

People who laughs and talks how they were high last night during combat situation.

That only gives your teammates up.

Elitists who purchase "plates" in their bodyarmors etc sceisse and become invurnable.

This happens mostly in famos AS-teams. I know a guy who even got a huge backplate back to his vests and on it says:"IDDQD" <---- wich is cool but think about it...

do you know what really grinds my gears, the fact that i poor $1000+ in a mgs3 1911, and it doesnt work, i mean, about 80% of that gun is upgraded, either with reinforced parts, or completly new parts, and it doesnt work, it fires in full auto, out of all the problems this gun has had, this is the one that sticks, and i have no bloody idea why, i completly gutted it, and put all the parts in the kimber frame, works like a bloody charm, but in the frame that i have, doesnt work at all, not a gad dam bit

i need to chill for a bit :D

Accuracy is in the eye of the shooter. I am an avid real steel marksman I belong to orginizations like CMP (civilian marsmanship program) and I coach kids to shoot american trap. Now when I see a kid who is holding a gun the wrong way and looks like they are all thumbs I can pretty much a hundred percent of the time guess that they couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. Then you have the kid who has seen a couple of SWAT how to videos and they sudenly realize that Rambo was all a lie. Then you have the denomination of kids who could stand a mile away from a target turn around with a mirror and hit a 10 ring every time. So you see when you make a statement about how airsoft is far more accurate than paintball I say get a little more research under your belt before you make a broad statement like that. And considering that ammo is made the way it is Paintballs are so much more expensive than bb's beacuse of how much room they take up. both the process of making individual bbs and individual paintballs cost fractions of a pennybut because the paint balls take up more room than the airsoft bbs they cant meet the demand for them as easily as air soft. heres a little chart to help that sink in. supply and demand.

manufactured - cost

airsoft alot - not very much

airsoft fewer - more expensive

paintball alot - not as expensive (bad paint)

paint ball fewer - expensive as hell (really good paint)

I have a really hard time understanding why there is such animosity between the two sports. Real air soft in played just like real paint ball and they both got started pretty much the same way

20 years ago:

*hey andy you wanna do somethin cool?*

*sure howie lets do some thing cool*

*check these out i picked em up for like 75 bucks each*

Chink, chink pop!

*you shot me andy!*

*I know wasnt it cool?*

so air soft and paint ball arent so different from each other are they?

so they both equally as difficult and they are both equally as fun and they are both equally as expensive when set to scale arent they?

Third problem of the day - he just camps out in the open and stays there for the whole game - bitching about how boring it is over the radio. We all switch frequency.

We never invited him along again. Hopefully one day a truck filled with glass shards will land on him from a deteriorating orbit around the moon and we won't have to deal with him ever again.

LOL! +1 for making laugh out loud with those two quotes!

:rofl:

Let's see...

*People who think their style of play is inherently superior to someone else's

*Whingers

*People who think their style of play is inherently superior to someone else's

*Whingers

*What a stupidly expensive hobby it is. Cocaine would be cheaper. Sheesh.

Still, mustn't grumble.

mpeg. It's a lpeg and live with it.

No it isn't.

MPEG - Medium Powered Electric Gun.

LPEG - Low Powered Electric Gun.

Both are different.

And to be honest I don't see the point of the designation "MPEG". I assume that this is used on Chinese clone AEGs - in which case they are usually higher in power stock than TM - should they not be called HPEGs?

No it isn't.

MPEG - Medium Powered Electric Gun.

LPEG - Low Powered Electric Gun.

Both are different.

And to be honest I don't see the point of the designation "MPEG". I assume that this is used on Chinese clone AEGs - in which case they are usually higher in power stock than TM - should they not be called HPEGs?

God no. What grinds my gear is the usages of mpeg. lpegs I can tolerate but mpeg is just plain dumb. I wouldn't really call tms hpegs with the .98joule law in japan plus hpegs also sound dumb and makes things over complicated. Plus stock tm springs is what around .85 joules?

Pretty soon a rubber band will be called LPSS (low powered sling shot) :P or a Ford tarus a WGGV (Wannabe gansta getto vechical)

Also, the newer Cyma's (the CM.028 and 27, iirc) are actually better than the TM it's cloned...

work that one out :P

what grinds my gears?

Old people playing airsoft. not old old, but late 30's, 40's etc etc etc. reason? they have a "im oldest so i know best" attitude, which *really* gets me. i know quite a few great older players, but there's one person i know who's a bit... 'kevlar'.

people that think becuase i play airsoft i'm going to end up in the military/a terrorist/dead from an ARU unit. the local police station KNOW about my airsoft guns. i made sure they did when i first got them, even though by law i dont have to. i dont take them outside in plain sight, even when i'm taking them somewhere legitimate (airsoft shop, skirmish, etc)

The unfarity of airsoft companies. for example, i know, of the top of my head, at least 12 different MP5's, over 20 M16/M4's, and there's 7 different G36's, not including the SL8 or SL9. there's more than 6 different G3 varients, and at least 6 M249's.

yet we only have one AK 47, and two AK74's. Yes, we have the VFC AKS-74UN, but i happen to want an AKMS, which noody makes, and nobody makes a kit for, unlike the simply hundreds of converstion kits, rail systems, stocks, grips, front sights, rear sights etc etc for the M16/M4 series.

Also, the unfairness regarding WW2 weapons. i mean, seriously, think about it.

we have the Thompson M1A1, the Kar 98 (two different versions) and all told about 4 different MP40s. there's even a conversion kit for the M14 to make it into an M1 Garand.

Where are the Mosin Nagants? the Tokarev rifles? the Siminov rifles? the PPSh sub machine guns, the Ariska Rifles, the Lee Enfield SMLE?

Now onto vietnam.

M16 VN, M16A1, M60A1, M79, M1911A1, M14, M1 Garand...

the other side? and AK47 and an SVD. can't even get an RPK without shedding over £500 for a kit, on top of the base gun, not including upgrades or a drum mag. Same for the Type 56, the only chinese weapon there IS in airsoft.

Goddamn you racist bastards why can't you ignore america for once in your lives?

<<EDIT>>

...phew... rant over.

1. CA's companies that they use as trademarks, Armalite, B&T, SAR, whatever, I just think theyre retarded.

2. The paint on my CA gun that I can scratch off with my fingernail.

3. The DAMN RAIL on the CA body that doesnt line up with the CA RIS.

4. Irresponsible parents that buy their children AEGs and dont watch them.

5. People who hate on TM and say theyre weak just because of the plastic body.

6. Backyard airsofters in the city/suburbs.

1. CA's companies that they use as trademarks, Armalite, B&T, SAR, whatever, I just think theyre retarded.

How so?

Armalite developed the .223 round that the 5.56mm NATO is based on - one of the most widely used rounds today.

B&T is a gun company that makes clones and accessories of H&K guns.

SAR is a civilian german gun manufacturer.

How are they all mentally deficient?

Plus, being GUN manufacturers - I wouldn't call them retarded. They might not like it.

How so?

Armalite developed the .223 round that the 5.56mm NATO is based on - one of the most widely used rounds today.

B&T is a gun company that makes clones and accessories of H&K guns.

SAR is a civilian german gun manufacturer.

How are they all mentally deficient?

Plus, being GUN manufacturers - I wouldn't call them retarded. They might not like it.

Definately agree. I like guns that have trademarks, and CA have taken an interesting route to get genuine trademarks, and fair play to them.

Archived