You know what really grinds my gears?

otherrandomhero

Genuine my rear. Find me a Armalite gun with trademarks that look exactly like those on a CA m15. Hmmm, they dont do they?

I'll take my illegal, yet correct, Guarder receiver thank you.

Eh - at least the trademarks are from a real company that COULD have made a real gun with trades like it. And they save you a bit of trouble at customs.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-something from a game today. It was just a backyard battle, but this still bugged the hell out of me. It was me with my old AK (2 hicaps, no need to carry more ammo) and this other kid with an EBB vs 3 kids w/spring pistols. The annoying part about this was that they had 3 spare mags each (they all had the same gun) but they only used 2, and just brought 5000 rounds with them and switched off filling them up. What the hell? Why do you have 4 mags if you're only using 2? BTW this was 3-hit kill with 5 people total there. They probably would have been fine with no extra ammo at all.

OK, where do i start:

1. Retailers that lie to you and then leave you with gear you can't use

2. Noobs who act like they're pro just because they've played counterstrike before, AIRSOFT IS NOT COUNTERSTRIKE!!!!!!

3. Geardos

4. Anal milsimmers who point out that your WE pistol has no insignia on it, IT SHOOTS BETTER THAN YOUR P.O.S!!!

5. Wannabe mods on this forum

6. The mods on this forum

7. This forum

8. People not taking hits

9. Marshals not seeing people not taking hits

10. The blind fire rule

Why the hell do i do this sport???

SS

i knew this would happen, perhaps it needs some clarification, i didn't mean any offense to the people who use this forum, i have no problem there, i simply object to the way it works/is run, the rep system being a perfect example. the reason i still use arnies is because, despite it's many faults, it's still the best airsoft forum in the UK.

so once again, no offense was meant to anyone who uses the forum, just the mods, who will probably ban me for saying that but oh well.

SS

actually i find the mods on this forum to be actively unhelpful, whenever i put forward a view contrary to thier own i always end up getting neg repped, warned, suspended etc. they are, in my experience, arrogant bigots who like power a little too much and therefore misuse it.

as i've said, it may be that i've just had phenominally bad luck with the mods i've encountered, but i think it's unlikely.

SS

my post wasn't that clear, sorry, i've been suspended once, and several friends have been neg repped, suspended etc. and one has just been banned just he didn't back down to a wannbe moderator who was being an *albartroth*. i guess there must be a decent moderator out there somewhere, but god knows i've never seen him.

SS

my post wasn't that clear, sorry, i've been suspended once, and several friends have been neg repped, suspended etc. and one has just been banned just he didn't back down to a wannbe moderator who was being an *albartroth*. i guess there must be a decent moderator out there somewhere, but god knows i've never seen him.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Oddly though, there is no record of you ever being suspended.

SS, here's what I'm not getting. In your first post you expressed distaste (that's a nice sounding way to put it) for the fine forum you're posting on in typical informal type styling. In your next post(s) you began speaking much more properly and using larger words. Cut the ****. When people dislike something of yours, you start trying to sound intelligent, sophisticated, and essentially you want to make them look worse. Along with this, you go completely against what you said before (which is quite clearly untrue, this site has some kick-*albatross* mods) in an attempt to look innocent.

You know what really grinds my gears? Stuff like this. This arguement ends here.

this argument does not end here, not once have i gone back on anything i've said previously, i've merely clarified what i meant. i assume by 'trying to sound sophisticated' you mean that i actually present an argument properly, which is what i've been trying to do since the rather ambiguous first post, which i accept was out of order. i still stand by my claim that this forum is not run in the way I would like it to be run, and that all the mods i have encountered in the forum have acted unfairly, or disproportionately to what i had said/done.

this has gone wildely off topic, so if anyone wants to continue this i'm more than happy to do it via PM.

SS

this argument does not end here, not once have i gone back on anything i've said previously, i've merely clarified what i meant. i assume by 'trying to sound sophisticated' you mean that i actually present an argument properly, which is what i've been trying to do since the rather ambiguous first post, which i accept was out of order. i still stand by my claim that this forum is not run in the way I would like it to be run, and that all the mods i have encountered in the forum have acted unfairly, or disproportionately to what i had said/done.

this has gone wildely off topic, so if anyone wants to continue this i'm more than happy to do it via PM.

SS

If I may dare ask, how exatcly DO you want this forum run? All you've done is *badgeress* about it and the people on it, so what do you want? Seriously, stop trying to start fights, it doesn't end well. Saying you're sorry and admitting it was out of line doesn't get you off the hook either. If you walked into a mosque and make fun of the Islamic religion, then say it was out of line it doesn't mean people will just forget about it and go on. (sorry if that analogy was a little harsh on anyone). This arguement DOES end here.

otherrandomhero, by admitting i was out of order i wasn't backing down, or trying to get myself off the hook. i stand by my arguments that i think the mods should have less power, and i disagree with the rep system due to the fact that everyone gives rep for different degrees of good or bad, making it inherently unfair. it's obvious that i'm not going to win this argument, as i'll end up banned or suspended anyway, but i'd like to close on the note that i never said anything against the people of this forum, ONLY the mods, who i think are biased.

SS

Archived