Funny Picture Thread

purplerabbit73

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worth a mention...

We've already decided that Arnies isn't the place for random 4chan images and we already have a thread for anime.

A LOT of the above pictures don't seem to be humerous (unless I'm missing something) so I can't really see how they belong here.

Be aware that 4chan spamming WILL result in deleted posts and warning points and enjoy your future posting. :)

Worth a mention...

We've already decided that Arnies isn't the place for random 4chan images and we already have a thread for anime.

A LOT of the above pictures don't seem to be humerous (unless I'm missing something) so I can't really see how they belong here.

Be aware that 4chan spamming WILL result in deleted posts and warning points and enjoy your future posting. :)

word.

This would be why I started a thread for the comic images I posted on the last page. I don't bother to read this thread, as it's full of lots of images that are absoulutely hilarious to about a dozen people.

:zorro:

A dozen?

Frankly, if you exclude the people who have anime characters in their avatars, I reckon the number of people who give a toss either way is, ummm, zero.

Archived