Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

purplerabbit73

Funny Picture Thread

wacko.gif

d00m2.jpg

Funny whats going to happen to the poor soul on the other end of my fleet. :P (I lost the fight with the other guy believe it or not. *Fruitcaging* cloaked ships <_< )

BATTLEFLEET2.jpg

Ten Battlecruisers. Funny because that is enough firepower to wipe out a capitol class ship in less than a second. ;)

More funnay! *rips shirt off*

Hahaha

SeriousBusiness.jpg

Not a good idea...

Suitability.jpg

Teh peanut buttery goodness!

PeanutButters.jpg

Aww, so cute

Spice.jpg

Oh the randomitynessity!

PicUnrelated.jpg

Feel free to +1 me :P

I got more so I'll post later!

-TheRazn

I lost brain cells reading that thread. Still hasn't answered my question either...

it looks like ambush chobham to me. the para in back is englishfellow form ASCUK forums IIRC and he skirmishes at chobham so im guessing it is chobam....

thanks

Jas

moldymilk, that was absolutely amazing. LOL GTA somalia, i'd buy that. Also, great to find a fellow fan of The Best Damn Page In The Universe. Everything there was great, +1. Also, what's the fork for on that armalite?

moldymilk, that was absolutely amazing. LOL GTA somalia, i'd buy that. Also, great to find a fellow fan of The Best Damn Page In The Universe. Everything there was great, +1. Also, what's the fork for on that armalite?

Hah thanks!

Who cares about the fork, it has a key ring on it :o