G&G L85 Series

SlickAxe

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says "new version gearbox" so whether that means new to G&G(they havent done a gun with a ver6 before have they?) or a completely new box only time will tell. It will be marui compatable i think, because didnt G&G just make the GR16 series marui compatable? It would make no sense whatsoever to make it G&G unique.

Hi People

I emailed G&G yesterday and recieved this email an exactly 11am today.

Dear Sean

Thanks you for your interest in the G&G L85 series. We can now cofirm that this series will be released next week and depending on retailer will cost between 245-305GBP. Please visit our webpage for more information about the performance of our product.

Many thanks

Ivan

G&G Armament

Whoa finally some news from the people themselves.

Wow that new gear box is one in the eye for Tokyo Marui!!!! next thing you know a main land Asain company will have a new hop-system totaly different to anything else on the market.

Just wnder as Enfield no longer are around if they will give it the correct trades or make it a GR80 or some other stupid name and place it on the gun? Also a nice feature would be if they could incorperate the star spring replacement system...... truely easy to replace a spring now!

Alas this came way to late for me as i already have the STAR L85A2 with Susat, but i hope it's worth it for the others that couldn't justify the cost!

Archived