G&G L85 Series

SlickAxe

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
proof?

proof of what? i went to the shop after hearing on this thread that AW had their first l85 in, spoke to rob (the engineer) at length while he took the gun apart in front of me. as i was all excited about this gun from the start (i started the G&G SA80 thread when i first heard about it) and i have been nagging AW continuously about it lol, i then took the time to post what i had found out and you want pictures for proof, how old are you?

proof of what? i went to the shop after hearing on this thread that AW had their first l85 in, spoke to rob (the engineer) at length while he took the gun apart in front of me. as i was all excited about this gun from the start  (i started the G&G SA80 thread when i first heard about it) and i have been nagging AW continuously about it lol, i then took the time to post what i had found out and you want pictures for proof, how old are you?

Nooo not for proof i believe you :D

Just something to drool over ;)

Oh and could you perhaps give me a link to the battery, or is it the same one that goes into the Star L85?

i haven't seen a large custom battery for sale yet that is the right shape, but i'm sure they will show. personally, i will either buy a large battery and take it apart, make it the right shape or make a custom battery from some cells on this site:

http://www.vapextech.co.uk/index.html

Archived