G&G L85 Series

SlickAxe

What price will it be after the end of september? Cos any more than £295 I would want it gold plated, hand made by specially trained monkeys and make my aim perfect. I was really sold on this but I thought "295 was a bit high in the first place.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's our money we can spend it on what we want. If someone wants to buy a G&G AEG then it is their decision. Stop being so damn sanctimonious!

Who's being sanctimonious? Did I say you couldn't spend your money on a G&G? No. Have I blocked you from preordering the newest model? No. Have I criticized you for not disliking G&G? No. You can buy all the junk your heart desires and I swear I'll never step in or preach to the rafters about you failing in life for making those purchases.

Just don't expect me to ooh and ahh and post a bunch of smiles because G&G has pinched off another product onto the market.

What price will it be after the end of september? Cos any more than £295 I would want it gold plated, hand made by specially trained monkeys and make my aim perfect. I was really sold on this but I thought "295 was a bit high in the first place.

well the guys at AW said that the reason they were selling the first 50 at £295 is cause they havnt been told what the RRP is, but that is expected to be somewhere around the £340-£350 mark :)

JediFalco- i get the information as a result of being an impatient bugger that isn't content with the limited amount of information available on the net.

IE i pick up the phone or in this case travelled down there a couple of time in the last week to pick up parts as i live a few junctions up the M5 and the guys at AW a class blokes to natter with

Archived