G&G L85 Series

SlickAxe

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the finish didn't appear quite as sniny as the Star/real one although i'm sure afetr a couple of games it would soon start to where the flat finish into more of a shine.

trades although i didn't pay great attention appeared all in order and the mag catch is of the correct A1 type with a very stiff catch (no chest rig releases here we hope)

the trigger is a black snow cutter as on the real A1 and the bolt area looks better than the star.

the foregrip has a slight seam (not much worse than the real A1) which is caused by the way the foregrip splits in half to give access to the battery .

an 8.4 mini gives a rate of fire similar to a CA armalite on a large 8.4 or some 9.6 batteries so the blowback will not fail to impress and does not effect the ROF at all.

Note definately not for left handers ! unless you have a steel head

Yeah actually from wolfen's pictures I can see the finish is off, look at the flash hider, that's what it should look like, then look at the barrel and it's slightly to matt.

You say the forgrip splits in half? Hmm...

Really stuck between getting the star and getting this now.

This gun is going to be great, split gearbox will make the takedown very realistic indeed, with the upper portion of the gearbox remaining in the upper receiver. This will make it really easy to apply grease, and to perform a spring change

Can't wait for it to be released :P

Archived