Wrong Shipment From UN Co.!

FlashBulb

I placed an order at UN Company last week, I was over joyed that it arrived on my doorstep 15 minutes ago!

I opened the package in a hurry, only to find out that one of the items they sent me was the wrong item! :blink:

I ordered a Western Arms M84FS Spy Pack model, only to realize they sent me a Western Arms M84FS Silencer Model. I know there is not much difference (except the silencer), but the Spy Pack was the exact model I was in search of because of the silencer! (I all ready have a Silencer Model in my collection!). To top it off, I feel ripped off because the Silencer Model they sent me is cheaper than the airsoft gun I ordered (cheaper by something like $45)!

I just contacted them now, I guess we'll see what they can do about this mix-up! I'll besure to priase them if they can help me out, but I'll be extremely dissapointed if they do nothing at all (or if I have to pay even more)!

I intened to write a review about the company either way. I am very happy with UN Co.'s service, but this just made me very angry!

UGGGG!!! Sorry about the rant guys, but I am EXTREMELY mad!

Thanks for listening. :flamed:

Did anyone else have an experience like this?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll respond; don't fret. Sh*t happens.

They mixed up an order of mine a little over a year ago and not only sent the correct item BEFORE i had sent the wrong one back, but they also paid to have the wrong item picked up and shipped. I didn't even have to take it to the post office.

UN is a great company.

A friend of mine got the wrong red dot sight (Samurai with rails), but it was in the right kind og box (guarder aimpoint replica).

That was pretty weird :blink:

So we sent them a mail, and they said we could send them the Samurai sight back, and if they find it's not used or damaged, they'll ship us the correct sight.

Maybe you could try that too?

I am also happy with UNC, and I usually order from them if they have what I want.

Thanks for all your support guys! I know UN Co. is one of the best stores on the planet... I just can't believe this had to happen today, with my personal own first order!

I'll give the phone a ring if they don't respond to my e-mail, I really don't feel like paying a huge phone bill just yet. Thank you again guys, you made me feel a little better.

Flash:

I buy from them a lot, simply because their shipping prices to my country are very cheap compared to those of other HK retailers.

But what you tell is not new to me, last time I bought from them (order # 62.514, US$3.726 + shipping) among the stuff I ordered there was this:

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=1723

As you can see it is supposed to come with a scope, scope mount and mount rings, wich they did not send.

I sent them a mail telling what happened more than three weeks ago, and am still waiting for an answer.

I really hope that someone in UNC read this and therefore take the right actions.

It COULD be because they're bankrupt and am closing.

Like arisfot dymanics in the U of K.

And I think as said up there ^ an email to the right guys would answer quicker than a forum that has very little affiliation to the UNCo lot.

Last week i received a order that me and my friends make, in total we pay for 8 airsoft rifles, when we received, we realized that in the package only come 7 rifles, i contact UN but they told me to do an investigation with the courier, but in my import income only mark 7 rifles and mark that there is origin fault. Now i have to wait about a week to the courier finished their investigation and see what UN is gone to do. :(

Last week i received a order that me and my friends make, in total we pay for 8 airsoft rifles, when we received, we realized that in the package only come 7 rifles, i contact UN but they told me to do an investigation with the courier, but in my import income only mark 7 rifles and mark that there is origin fault. Now i have to wait about a week to the courier finished their investigation and see what UN is gone to do.  :(

Don't worry, it will sort itself out :)

Ouch, that's one of my biggest fears; losing a huge chunck of my money. I've had some near scares, and I can tell you that's enough for me to poop my pants.

Well, it's good to know that the whole UN Co. closing is a joke, lol. Unless of course they get busted for some new strange law in Japan. :shutup:

Archived