Wrong Shipment From UN Co.!

FlashBulb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys. The number that you gave me was apparently the show room, they said they couldn't answer my question about incorrect shipments.

So, the nice lady redirected me to call another service number:

(with the country code):

011-852-289-33930

So, as I understand, this is the service phonse number for UN Co. guys!

I called it, and I only got a languge that I counldn't understand, apprenetly, "hello" or something (maybe "hold"?), and then the person hung up I presume. I waited a good minute and there was no responding at all, then I hung up. What the heck do I do now? Try again later tonight? :huh:

Well, I dialed them up and got a hold of them! They sent an e-mail promptly to me (within a minute) telling me what to do about the situation.

Here's what they said in a nutshell:

Send the gun back, and they will credit my account plus shipping, and they will ship out the new product with the cash creditited to my account.

I am very pleased with theservice that UN is providing, I just hope everything follows through and works out perfectly.

I'll keep you guys posted.

I'll send them a new mail, hope this time they will answer it.

Gafes> Tu debieras hacer lo mismo y porfavor cuenta como te va.

Sorry for the spanish thing, but G is from mexico so he speaks spanish same as i do.

Barrakuda - Pues UPS todavia no termina la investigación y no me ha da una resolucion, asi que sigo esperando. Lo que me molesta es que en el pedimento de importacion ya dice que es un faltante de origen, por lo tanto es problema de UN, pero UPS no da su resolución y hasta que salga esa resolucion UN no se hace responsable. :blink:

All you guys - Still no got a resolution from UPS, so i have to wait till they end the investigation, although in my import incom it mark origin fault but UN doesn´t make responsible until UPS make a resolution. So wait is the only thing that left me.

UNco. sent me the wrong metal body once before. I wanted a guarder metal body w/ colt trades and I got a metal body with stoner rifle trade marks. The difference of the model numbers (on their site) was something like one had a (k) and the other didn't, so I can see how they messed up. I didn't feel like sending it back, so I went ahead and just kept it.

Archived