.gif favour

doc_newstead

Hello B)

I was wondering if somebody with some internets savvy could do me a favour. There's an animation on a Flash website, and I'd like to convert it to a .gif so I can use it as my avatar, but I don't know how. Is there somebody here who could do it?

The site is:

http://www.pocoyo.com/

And once you click to enter, you click on Pocoyo's face (the little guy in the blue hat). Then you click on the bubble that says 'Pocoyo', and he's doing this little running-on-the-sport dance. That's the one I want.

He's such a cute little fella, and that dance makes me laugh everytime I see it, but I dong have the patience/savvy to convert it :geek:

+1's and hugs to all who can help,

cheers,

Doc

I remember when all this was fields, and we had to make do with Rod, Jane and Freddy.

Eeh, when I were a lad, there were no internet. Arnie's Airsoft was me on a bike, cycling round to people's houses to deliver notes saying things like "What camo do you wear?" "What's the best MP5?" and "I don't know, MP5s haven't been invented yet. What's airsoft?" Happy days.

:zorro:

Archived