Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter kitlist...

MagicalNinjaBuddy

I think I've decided on what I'm going for as a loadout. A GRAW Ghost. I just don't know what they have. From my understanding, they have Multicam BDUs and MICH helmets. It looks like they also have CIRAS vests. What else are they wearing?

ghostrecon_3pe.jpg

tom_clancy_s_ghost_recon_advanced_warfighter,1.jpg

http://pics.computerbase.de/1/3/7/7/4/240.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Artisent Ballistic Assault Helmet w/ Crosscom, digital camera, IR designator.

-Crye Combat Shirt

-Crye Combat Chassis (This will cost you around $2000, apparently)

-Crye Blast Belt

-Crye Combat Trousers

-Crye Armor Components (Leg/Shoulder plates)

-Oakley SI Assault Boots

-Blackhawk Hellstorm Gloves

+ Couple of drop leg platforms, not sure of make, in multicam. All Crye gear + Helmet in multicam, Boots in tan, gloves in Black.

That's the lot.

Basically, good luck. Unless you work for Crye precision, you've got very little chance of getting this stuff <_<

Bear in mind that the Multiplayer set up doesn't even need Multicam. So basically whatever camo you want, armour carrier (which I believe differs for each class you play, think it's a CIRAS though), and some pouches. Then stick some comms / Ballcap / ACH on top of that. I like the Eagle cap with TCI Liberators :P

Nope, $2000 wouldn't even get the Combat chassis, as I said earlier. Add this to Crye BDUs. Add this to weapons which aren't in production, and you've got yourself a hell of an impossible impression.

The singleplayer loadout is mostly prototypes, the multiplayer loadout is more possible, but still very expensive.

Well, lets go see what I can think up.

XM8

Spose I can get me a Multicam replica. I've heard those are quite good. I was thinking just getting http://skdtac.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=42 Uh. Oakley boots are $175. And they have them in my size! Awesome. Uh. What am I at now? $889. And thats about all I've though up of so far.

Oakley Gloves, TCI Liberator/Patrol, Oakley SI Assault Goggles/M Frame Shooting Glasses. ACH?

Loads of stuff you could do to rack the cost up. :P

Edit: Also, as Jagdraben says, wait for the SCAR to come out. It's miles better than the XM8. For the multiplayer loadout, you could do anything really. M16, M4, MP5SD, SR-25, PSG-1, SA-80 are all viable options.

Archived