Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter kitlist...

MagicalNinjaBuddy

Alright. I guess I'll wait till the SCAR comes out and buy a CA M15A4 Carbine to hold onto until then.

If you're still $400USD away from being able to buy an XM8, you might as well wait. I'm sure the SCAR-L will be in stores by the time you get all the money. And what's wrong with the AKM? You can use the AKM in MP in GRAW. In fact, it's a commonly found weapon laying on most of the co-op maps....

Only reason I don't use the AKM in MP is because they have the Type-95, which behaves more like an AK-74M (than the AKM) with a harder hitting projectile.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're still $400USD away from being able to buy an XM8, you might as well wait. I'm sure the SCAR-L will be in stores by the time you get all the money. And what's wrong with the AKM? You can use the AKM in MP in GRAW. In fact, it's a commonly found weapon laying on most of the co-op maps....

Only reason I don't use the AKM in MP is because they have the Type-95, which behaves more like an AK-74M (than the AKM) with a harder hitting projectile.

I've heard the SCAR is coming out in 2007. I'm going to be getting a job soon, so I'll be getting somewhat of an income. Plus, my CM028 already crapped out on me once...

Just remember to set aside enough money (and then some) to buy the SCAR, then....

I know. I have it all planned out. Buy the M15A4 for my birthday, gear for Christmas, and set aside enough money so that when I graduate this year, I can buy a SCAR when I do. Flawless victory.

This is turning into a total gun thread, quick, we need to get it back on track.

I believe most of the stuff will be easy to aquire if you have quite a bit of cash (yeah, right, like i could go spend 300 on the BDU alone) The armour chassis, belt, and helmet will be the hardest to aquire though the helmet can be changed to a baseball cap (hey you see one of the guys do it so why can't you?)

Joel Wannabe did a pretty good GRAW loadout:

graw_002_small.jpg

Crye Multicam Combat Pants

Crye Multicam Combat Shirt

SOE Riggers Belt in OD

MC sprayed RBR helmet with NVG mount, MS-2000 strobe

ESS NVG Goggles in Tan

Eagle Multicam CIRAS Maritime version

4no. SOTech M4 CQB Pouches in Multicam

1no. Emdom Blow Out Med Pouch in Multicam

1no. Emdom shingle in Multicam

4no. Esstac pistol mag pouches in Multicam

2no. ICE Tactical M4 triples in Multicam

1no. STS MOLLE hydration back in Multicam

1no. STS Double Flag pouch in Multicam

ICE Tactical Battlebelt in Multicam

CSM Dumper in Multicam

Coyote Safariland 6004 and Sig P226 with Coyote Gemtech TRL

CRKT Desert Cruiser

Oakley SI M-frame G26 Heater Lens

Oakley SI gloves in Tan

Oakley SI desert boots

Strider WB tanto and Eagle Sheath

M4 CQBR with Eotech 552, AN-PEQ/2, SureFire M900A

Kenwood TK3101 transceiver and TCI Liberator-II communications headset and liplight

The Armor Chassis + Blast Belt is like frikkin 10 years ahead of us, Crye definitely doesn't want their stuff getting into the wrong hands...

Your only option: You could find an LEO/Mil dude at your skirmish site, and bribe the hell out of them, I know at mine there are quite a few that are regulars.

Or you could just join up, too.

But you could just get away with a MICH helmet + respective cover + some other vest in tan/OD - in the early renders of characters not all of them were wearing that Gucci vest.

Well, I was thinking, just to be cheap...

Crye Multicam Combat Pants-I can get these two as HK replica clones, but I might as well go all out for these...

Crye Multicam Combat Shirt

SOE Riggers Belt in OD

MC sprayed RBR helmet with NVG mount, MS-2000 strobe-Don't need, cause I'm using a PB mask.

ESS NVG Goggles in Tan-Mask.

Eagle Multicam CIRAS Maritime version-Phantom CIRAS Maritime in Khaki.

4no. SOTech M4 CQB Pouches in Multicam-I can't seem to find these, but Emdom USA has them...

1no. Emdom Blow Out Med Pouch in Multicam-Found it.

1no. Emdom shingle in Multicam-Found.

4no. Esstac pistol mag pouches in Multicam-Found that too.

2no. ICE Tactical M4 triples in Multicam-Yeah.

1no. STS MOLLE hydration back in Multicam

1no. STS Double Flag pouch in Multicam

ICE Tactical Battlebelt in Multicam-Yup.

CSM Dumper in Multicam

Coyote Safariland 6004 and Sig P226 with Coyote Gemtech TRL-

CRKT Desert Cruiser-My parents don't trust me with knives.

Oakley SI M-frame G26 Heater Lens-PB Mask. Plus, I have some Wiley X goggles.

Oakley SI gloves in Tan-Kay.

Oakley SI desert boots-Kay.

Strider WB tanto and Eagle Sheath-TWO knives?!

M4 CQBR with Eotech 552, AN-PEQ/2, SureFire M900A-

Kenwood TK3101 transceiver and TCI Liberator-II communications headset and liplight-Don't need.

Goddamn thats a lot of stuff.

I was gonna post up the Chiefs stuff, but I was waiting for him to...seeing as how people like to claim that they are in DEVGRU and use like to use his "SEALS" photos....

other than that you can opt for a lighter loadout that the GRAW one, my best friends are MC whores and their kits are very very well made...Id post pics, but they arent all that happy when they get posted on international boards...

Titleist, you make me feel very poor. I barely have enough money to get a new gun. I havn't been able to get myself a new vest yet I have to stick with my Ghost Recon 2 loadout. Woodland Camo and a $18 commando chest rig from Airsoft GI. I dont even have kneepads or a drop leg holster yet! but back on topic if I had about $2000+ I could get the Crye Armor chassis by using my father's law enforcement background to "justify" my purchase.

I get that a lot, lol  ;)

JCYC5, I've seen that set of pics before, and that looks awesome. Knowing what I know how I would have gotten the MICH 2001 to allow for the Liberator II headset.

Anyways great work dude.

I'm a poor SOB, so that kit is full of cheap and replica stuff, unlike your loadout... I can only dream!

Ouch.... i'm all mis-matched... gonna get a multicam set soon (for free, i might add) off the streets of HK, but unfortunately none of my stuff (Y-Harness and the like, i dont' even have a vest!) is CB, all OD while the pistol holster and buttpack are black. ugh...

Archived