Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter kitlist...

MagicalNinjaBuddy

I read in the Army Times this morning that the US Army is currently in testing with the Crye Armor Chassis as a potential replacement to the Interceptor along with some other helmet to replace the ACH. Even though this most likely wont reduce the price of the Armor Chassis hopefully when it becomes more popular some knock off companies will possibly make a knock off of it. lets all pray together :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is actually very suprising and seems like BS to me, because the US Army just devloped a new uniform and already turned down MC once. They would be wasting an amazing amount of money.

And IIRC the MICH/ACH was also recently devloped, so thats also highly un likely it will be replaced

From what I briefly read in the article these wont even be considered for larger scale use until near 2009-2010 and that is still a test phase. According to the article only a few Special forces training groups have done minor tests with the chassis and new helmets in general drills such as running, obstacle courses and shooting, no major testing done yet. I would also assume that if the US Army decides to go with the Crye armor chassis as standard issue they will make it in ACU :angry:

Thats what I assumed, but it still would be an assload of money even just out fitting some of the most elite units. Because Crye will only make thier stuff as they dictate they are so stubborn that they would turn down a huge MIL contract because they would not make the Interceptors in MC. This implies that no way in hell will Crye make thier stuff in any pattern besides MC no matter how much they are offered. :S

I wouldnt take to heart much of anything that is said between the Army and Crye. Crye really screwed over the Army with the whole multicam contract fiasco. The Army is wearing ACU right now because Crye refused sell the Army only the uniform.

Back on topic a bit, I'm working on my GRAW loadout as we speak. New job means more money, woo hoo :)

I wouldnt take to heart much of anything that is said between the Army and Crye. Crye really screwed over the Army with the whole multicam contract fiasco. The Army is wearing ACU right now because Crye refused sell the Army only the uniform.

if that's true, than I'm slightly less mad at the army itself for the ACU.. I'm still mad that they don't seem to want to issue me mine though. They don't even sell DCU patrol caps out here any more. I'm stuck in my boonie.

Which webpage..?

JCYC5, the Multicam replica stuff webpage. or should I just email that guy.. somehow.. : )

haha, convinced the remnants of my "team" back home that multicam is the way to go. hooah to that. now all I gotta do is get there and teach them all the good stuff I've learned.. :)

JCYC5, the Multicam replica stuff webpage. or should I just email that guy.. somehow.. : )

haha, convinced the remnants of my "team" back home that multicam is the way to go. hooah to that. now all I gotta do is get there and teach them all the good stuff I've learned.. :)

Which link exactly?

I can help you more if I knew.... :P

JCYC5, the one from your sig, the http://www.fotop.net/jeffcheng/multicam webpage.

lol, sorry for not being a little more specific, my bad.

so, in another forum I've been talking about ((well.. I posted once..)) making the eye piece.. it seems to me, that while a difficult project, at least having some fake eye piece is really needed to call it the ghost recon loadout, at least from singleplayer.

but yeah, like people have said, the multi-player loadouts would work without that. but that's less fun. : )

Archived