MGVC debate

HaVoC

1 - Airsoft store, also 2 airsoft events organised by yourself. During one of these events, Ghost took something way too far once again, refusing to let it drop and it ended up with a certain 'legally knowledgable' member having to tell him to stop. I won't mention any more but you know darn well what I'm on about.

2 - The matter can drop for now, but it WILL come back, rest assured.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet as the owner of said forum he's got alot to do with this, and could have edited anything he wanted to colour peoples perception. Its certainly possible.

Relating to his conduct i'd say GR can do what he likes elsewhere and face the concequences i am sure he's big enough to do that, if you can prove he's lying thats one thing, to call names wont get you much joy.

Yet as the owner of said forum he's got alot to do with this, and could have edited anything he wanted to colour peoples perception. Its certainly possible.

I'm not denying he did edit stuff - that was obvious because I saw him do it. What I am saying is that GR changed his member title on said forum to tell Hivemind to 'f*ck off', not something a 'mod ambassador' should be doing, especially not when trying to take the upper hand in a moral battle.

1 - Airsoft store, also 2 airsoft events organised by yourself. During one of these events, Ghost took something way too far once again, refusing to let it drop and it ended up with a certain 'legally knowledgable' member having to tell him to stop. I won't mention any more but you know darn well what I'm on about.

2 - The matter can drop for now, but it WILL come back, rest assured.

1. Sorry, but I honestly don't know what you're posting about - REALLY. Please feel free to PM me with details as I am somewhat lost here.

2. Why will it come back? And is this a THREAT? If so, let it be known - I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THREATS!!!!!!

You don't control when people disagree with you. You've tried to do it before, you're trying it now, and people are fed up with it.

I think you can rest assured, if you're waiting for 50 members to complain, you won't have long to wait.

I'm sorry, I see you shooting your mouth and claiming you speak for a majority. I'm challenging you to prove that majority exists, otherwise it's nothing but gas and air.

I'm sorry, I see you shooting your mouth and claiming you speak for a majority. I'm challenging you to prove that majority exists, otherwise it's nothing but gas and air.

In 48 hours, probably not, because that relies on people seeing the thread in the first place.. But believe me, mate, you've not 'started a challenge'...

2. Why will it come back?  And is this a THREAT?  If so, let it be known - I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THREATS!!!!!!

No, it is obviously not a threat. Stop taking things so personally. I am stating that, before long, the matter will come back. I at no point stated that as a threat, so stop trying to make it look like one.

I was NOT trying to make matters LOOK like a threat - I was merely questioning the reasons why you made it appear as such.

I have no reason to disrupt the harmony that exists here for the Airsoft community at large. I merely have a duty to protect the community as a whole.

The fact that you stated that this disharmony WOULD return was reason enough for me to suspect that you had method behind your statement. If I was wrong then I offer my apologies. If I was right however, then I remind whoever that we will not tollerate such targetted disruption in our community.

I stand for the continuation of the world's most popular Airsoft internet forum as it stands. I stand for the equal treatment of all its members and I stand for the fair treatment of all human beings in this community without persecution from those who consider themselves "superior", "more competent" or "more worthy".

What do you stand for?

Personaly I would tell someone to *bleep* off if they edited my posts, thats a blatant abuse of privaleges, to condone that and say well yeah he did have his posts edited but isnt he immature for swearing is a fat double standard.

Moral battle or not, whatever a moral battle is, will i need to roll a D12?

:D

Editted by Pablo to remove an attempt to bypass the word filter. Ironic, no? :fez:

I stand for a forum where mods don't use their power to twist arguments their way, and to remove statements that, while true, don't help their 'internet hardman' image.

Again, I defy you to post evidence of that accusation.

There has not been a single complaint about my moderating to either R22 or Arnie in my entire time as a mod. Now's the time for anyone who does have a problem to say so.

*fruitcage* it, I'm confident enough of my position. Make it till the end of the month. If you can get fifty members to PM R22 with GENUINE reasons for my removal (I'm in SNAFU and Havoc told me to doesn't count, just FYI) and I'll quit.

Put up or shut up.

Oh, sorry. Didn't realise you wanted reasons. I'll just say you're a liar out here shall I?

Actually, the last time I asked you to explain something you said, you told me to go whistle. So I don't see why anyone should have to provide a reason. Or are we operating double standards here?

:zorro:

i would just like to point out here that i believe havoc is in the wrong and as such should let this whole matter go.

i'm no longer within the ranks of SNAFU (left a few moments ago) mainly dues to this silly argument, ghost is a good mod and he does his best to help keep this forum running and also goes out of his way to make sure that this site is shown as a professional airsofting site.

Apologies - but has this thread outlived it's usefulness? Was their any point to it in the first place (i.e. banned user's forum displaying grievances against me, Ivery, GR, Arnie, and many other respected members of the most popular internet forum in the world???)

Is there ANY reason why this thread should remain open?

I'll be awake for the next 30 mins folks. Post me a reason before then or the thread will be closed. ;)

Oh, sorry. Didn't realise you wanted reasons. I'll just say you're a liar out here shall I?

Actually, the last time I asked you to explain something you said, you told me to go whistle. So I don't see why anyone should have to provide a reason. Or are we operating double standards here?

:zorro:

No, not really. I wasn't in a position to speak for my sources, only my opinion on what they told me. Although it seems that I do owe you something of an apology - it seems AG06 ran well despite you spending most of it in bed ;)

Given as people are posting their OWN opinions, I see no conflict there. However, in the interest of appearing fair, then let's simply have it as 50 pms, requesting my removal, sent to R22. They can have 'GR smells of wee' for a reason for all I care.

What, the ones you so carefully removed? :rolleyes:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!oneoneshifitelevntyone!

Archived