King Arms 7L Red Dot Sight w/ offset mount

100_2628.jpg

INTRODUCTION

I First wanted to get a Red Dot Sight (RDS) for my replica right away because of Delta in the movie black hawk down. I really liked the way they looked. I was also thinking of getting a ACOG but after comparing the RDS and the ACOG on a CA M15A4 Carbine i concluded (in my opionion) that the ACOG looked better on the M15 Rifle and the RDS looked better on the Carbine. I ordered this from E-Hobby Asia for 42.99 on a monday and got it the following Wed. 10 days like they said. so A+ for them.

100_2606.jpg

Build Quality

The King Arms RDS has a all metal build to it. The only thing that is not metal on the RDS are the lenses and the Lense coverings. The Red dot has seven brightness levels. Which i think is great i use 5 during the day and it does a very good job on being bright. The levels increase in strengh from 0-7 (0 being off). The offset mount is also a very nice feature because it raises the RDS up to be equal with the front sight. 5/5 for build quality.

100_2610.jpg

100_2629.jpg

^--- that is on level 3 brightness (sry the pic doesnt really do a great job.. but oh well)

Adjusting the Dot

Adjusting the dot is fairly easy and you barely notice it being moved (although you eventually will notice that it has moved into the postion you want it to be in) there are dials on top and the right side of the RDS. The top one being for moving the dot up and down. and the right one moving the dot left and right.

100_2634.jpg

Skirmish Ability

I fine the King Arms RDS to be a perfect friend on the battlefield. As any RDS or ACOG would, the dot provides a quick refrence point fast than the Irons could. Thus creating Improved and faster aiming. I think that it has gotten me alot more kills than my irons would because in a tight situation i just look at the person and put the dot on him/her and fire away.

5/5 for skirmish ability.

100_2637.jpg

Pros & Cons

Pros:

+ All metal

+ 7 Brightness levels

+ Extremely User friendly

+ Acts as a great reference Point

Cons:

- To tell you the truth there is nothing wrong with this RDS in my opinion

Thank you for reading my review. I hope that it has helped you decide which RDS you would like to get if you are thinking about getting one. I highly Reccommend it and give it 4 thumbs up, 5 stars, and a 10/10. Thanks again to SWAT A4 for helping me w/ the layout.

100_2630.jpg

Written by: Danny "McDe" McDermott

• 1 month later...