ICS M4 RIS

BigRedJ

I love my ICS M4, but i have niticed a fauir bit of wobble and the lower rail/grip is easily knocked off. Its also very wawkward for fit.

So i'm thinging its time to replace the spring ir the ring and spring, has anyone done it? what replacement parts would you suggest for a nice solid front end?

The ICS M4 has a an adjustable length outer barrel. Perhaps by making it longer, the RIS will stay on better.

Under the delta ring and spring their is a small nut that holds the barrel in place, if your barrel is wobbling tighten this nut and it will stop. I noticed the same thing on my ICS. The foregrip should then fit better.

ah ok, yeah its a new gun and i havent had much tiem to fiddle yet, the front end is very solid, just the lower half of the ris is not great.

I';ll have a propper look, I have notice a few little niggles, like the PEQ battery (the ics one) its wire is far too short toi reach the connector on the gun, in have to connect it outside ot the ris, I'll need to extend the wores to get it to fit insode and hide the connector!

other than that i'm imressed, mind you its not foen a skirmich yet, so we'll see

Archived