Unbelievably Overpriced Airsoft Item

HannibalSmith77

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that he posted the question in his thread. He deserves all that money because HE is assembling the gun according to the comment. He can't ship the original box to you because it's in pieces that way...he's helping you out by assembling the gun! :rolleyes:

Plus the bb's are PREMIUM black sniper bb's!!!! <_< That scope isn't thrown in either...that cost him some money! At least $19 at Wal-Mart as it looks like the cheap reflex copies that Wally World hawks for their bb guns. :rolleyes:

Why are all of you criticising this guy? If he sells that gun, he's going to be my personal hero.

Because it's wrong. Period. I would hope you would aspire to have a better hero than that. Taking advantage of people is not the kind of hero that I'm looking for...

However dannyboy is right...would you buy it and tell us how it feels? Probably like a bunch of 9mm's directly in your *albatross*...not your forehead.

Hannibal

because i have assembled the gun

rofl

I take it he means just attaching the stock?

this gun is a serious gun and will leave the enemy baffled in awe when they are hit from the opposite end of the closet

I think he made a mistake. Being the nice person that i am i corrected it for him :)

the L33t15t airsoft gun around IDEAL for hitting other team over the head( may break,sorry will break) . compatible with .12g BB's (may result in low velocitys) 0.0001g BB's recomended.  Effective range 150-170 mm. 0-0x20 Scope included.

Woooow. Just look at the spec on this thing.

Q:  Excuse me, why is your gun so expensive when I can get the same gun for about $60-70 from someone else? Who makes your gun? Can I use it to shoot you in the head?

Aug-15-06

A:  actualy the gun alone cost $180 its not the cheap version also i charge for me to correctly assemble the gun also i have included a open face red dot scope this is the master sniper by UTG i have also included the black bb's which are ideal for sniping because they are hareder for the enimy to see them coming about shoting me in the head i find that a rude thing to say thankyou for the question and your falce reguarding the price the weaker version can be puchased for cheaper but not this version is a high end sniper rifle

Q:  Why are you charging $499 for something which can be bought for $100? Why are you saying you have thrown in all of these things when they come in the box?

Aug-13-06

A:  because i have assembled the gun and im am shiping it as a whole and it is not in the original box where you would have to assemble the gun together your self and im not sure about all of the accesories for free part? i had to buy the scope seprate and the bb's are Black premium grade sniper bbs thank you for you question and have a nice day

So *fruitcage* ridiculous

Well after sending him a few messages on eBay i have worked out why it costs so much. This gun isn't the standard UTG sniper rifle, it is a special edition with engravings from the factory, plus you get a $10 reflex sight from Airsoft Atlanta and check this out, 2000 BLACK BB's!!

So by my simple maths, thats $120 for rifle, sight and ammo. $379 for labour chargers.

I think I am in the wrong trade.

Talk about run-on sentences:

I have the item that will make you smile, this product has a red dot sight that is 100% accurate and because it is an open face scope you can keep both eyes open when you use it enabling you to see more of the field and it give the effect that there is just a red dot in your field of vision so if the enemy is in the red there dead because this gun is reliable and comes with two clips all black for stealth no flashy metallic parts this gun is a serious gun and will leave the enemy baffled in awe when they are hit from the opposite end of the field and they have no idea where it really came from this gun will make you happy if you purchase it.

Just, just wow. :mellow:

Well after sending him a few messages on eBay i have worked out why it costs so much. This gun isn't the standard UTG sniper rifle, it is a special edition with engravings from the factory, plus you get a $10 reflex sight from Airsoft Atlanta and check this out, 2000 BLACK BB's!!

So by my simple maths, thats $120 for rifle, sight and ammo. $379 for labour chargers.

I think I am in the wrong trade.

But what labour? Doesn't it come fully built in the box?

Archived