Danish Camo stuff: Flak vest, jacket, trousers.

dalej

Hello, I have some gear in the most beautiful camouflage of all times, the Danish Camo for sale. :)

Thought I'll advertise in here because I heard some guys in UK are reanacting Danish forces, want my stuff to go into good hands.

I got some danish stuff for sale:

Danish Flak Vest, Danish M84 Combat Jacket, Danish M84 Combat Trousers and their short version.

Its absolutely sexy and I don't really wana sell it, but got too be practical, no point for keeping stuff that's stuffing up the closet.

I often get down and dirty in the field, getting all in mud and dirt, and I just couldn't bring myself to treat that beauty roughly.

Plus my team chose different camo type for the group.

In "danish" I also have an M-65 jacket copy and backpack cover, but i'm keeping those :)

If you're interested please make an offer, surely they'll be soled much cheaper than the stuff at flektarn.co.uk (Well except the kevlar vest, they don't have it).

I calculated the shipping cost for all the staff at about 35 pounds.

FLAK VEST

pix: http://dalej.biz/danish/kamizelka/

Vest is in ideal or, to put it another way, "storage" state, since it was made in 1995, and i'm sure nobody wore it before me.

It was only once outside, to take the pictures, cheap-*albatross* tactical vest I used at the time didn't had enough regulation to fit on it.

All the kevlar insides are there, front, rear, shoulders, collar.

They are in ideal state, not cracked or anything.

(The kevlar parts in vests are covered in special hermetic plastic bags.

I have a heavy Polish armour from early 90's and the plastics are cracked in few places)

The vest is buckled up using velcro belts, on the inside it has additional thick belt which you put around your waist.

Makes it more comfortable to wear the vest when crouching etc, I think.

Big square flat pocket in front, size of the shorter side of a A4 sheet.

Two small cigaret-box size pockets on the sides.

In front and at the back there are thick belts for installing pouches, from ALICE clips to thick, plastic reinforced, 25mm ribbons.

The vest is practically impossible to get, at least I never managed to find a second one.

COMBAT JACKET

Danish M84 Combat Jacket

http://dalej.biz/danish/kurtka/

Original, almost unused, from what I can tell its the Danish M84 Combat Jacket,

described at http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/daccj1na.html

The only differents is that instead of buttons it has the much more practical velcro belts.

With zipers and velcro belts, reinforced in many places, its well done and extremely practical.

Its in ideal condition, took it into the field only twice, and wore it on the motorcycle for like 2 weeks, so its practically unused.

With zipers and velcro belts.

Belts in waist and at the bottom. On the left arm it has a LEGION ETRANGERE on a velcro, I can take it off if you don't want it.

Two pockets on the chest, closed with a zipper, positioned very practically - ideal if you're wearing a tactical vest.

Two very big pockets on the tights, very comfortable and pretty deep - nothing falls out.

One "pen pocket" on the right arm.

Two inner pockets - one big on the left, and one gigantic on the butt. Would fit a small laptop in there :)

Cuffs have a very big degree of regulation, from very wide to very tight, even if you're anorectic.

Jacket is pretty hard to find, so get it now.

chest 116cm

height from the neck -77cm

shoulders - 55cm

sleeve - 59cm

COMBAT TROUSERS

Danish M84 Combat Trousers

http://dalej.biz/danish/spodnie/

In ideal condition, only wore it a couple of times cause they are to tight for me in the waist.

You can find their description here: http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/dacct1na.html

Unlike the others they are reinforced in many places, they feel really solid.

They are specially folded on the knees to make it more comfortable when you knee, I found it to be a very cool thing,

especially when wearing knee protection - it wasn't sliding off as much as with normal trousers.

Pockets on tights, on the butt, sides, and one "key pocket" in front.

The thigh pockets have a "chimney" that prevents the stuff from dropping out.

On the sides they have side adjustment tabs.

waist: 94cm but can be adjusted greatly with the side adjustment tabs left and right

outer leg length 108cm

inner leg length 83cm

Note that originally it would fit a shorter person but I have unfolded the cuffs. i'm 180cm and the height was ok.

COMBAT TROUSERS - SHORT

Danish M84 Combat Trousers - short version

Got a pair just like the one above, same size, only shorter - the legs are cut below the knee. A summer version.

Dalej, unfortunately it is in the rules that you must have an asking price:

Please be specific about what you wish to sell: You have the ability to attach images to your posts so add an image if it will help. It's also a good idea to give a description of the item(s) you want to sell that includes condition, wear, size, how well used, etc... You MUST post an asking price.

Sorry for the interuption.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived