Pictures Of Your Weapon

This is my Panther Bull A-15 lookalike - basically a M4-A1 modified...

panther%20bull%20a15.jpg

The external barrel and handguard are home-made in aluminum, and the stock is a CA one.

Because of the modifications (+ some internal ones) i believe it's one of the most precise guns that i had the peasure to play with - and I just wanted to get rid of the famous TM "barrel wobble" problem in the M series...

O the aesthetic side, I would prefer a SPR-12 look, but I believe it to be fair on the good looks side - All matter of opinion, off course...

Maybe I'll post a full story about that one day... :Zzz:

Edited by hardwired
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats some impressive work right there... :) Very nice gun man, very impressed :D

6ft4 - the Z-point is the real deal MP7 optic isn't it? Dare I ask how much it cost...?

Star do their own version I seem to recall, called the S-point or something. Any idea how the two compare please? :)

One of my bored little bodges....lol

well its a weapon...and its mine...lol

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

DSCF0425.jpg

lol comments appreciated..good or bad, doubt it will ever be used like that in combat, it seems to look better attached to my M16 :P

Edited by powelly

Hehe thanks, i was gonna use the stock for a gbb sniper rifle after a little/lot of modification, but saw my launcher in the corner next to a pile of cable ties...to take it off all i have to do is cut the cable ties, but i have no intention of doing that yet as i found out that its cold enough outside today to make a nice big gas cloud :D allthough using in the shoulder this way means i cant see where the bb's went because of the huge cloud of gas in front of me :D

Thats some impressive work right there... :) Very nice gun man, very impressed :D

6ft4 - the Z-point is the real deal MP7 optic isn't it? Dare I ask how much it cost...?

Star do their own version I seem to recall, called the S-point or something. Any idea how the two compare please?  :)

the Zeiss Z-point cost $370USD excluded shipping.

yes, Star has the replica version of Z-point. it calls S-point.

i believe some members here are using the S-point.

they post their comments in the G36 pics thread.

the Zeiss Z-point cost $370USD excluded shipping.

yes, Star has the replica version of Z-point. it calls S-point.

i believe some members here are using the S-point.

they post their comments in the G36 pics thread.

We already discussed this in another thread, but boy is Zeiss dropping the ball these days. I haven't spoken to anyone who actually thinks the Z-Point is a combat worthy scope. Yikes, Zeiss, what happened?

Anyways, here's my updated M4 with the replica AN/PEQ-2A:

Here's the force recon setup, first image is reference as to the inspiration:

49oz3.th.jpg forcereconm401ip0.th.jpg forcereconm402ek0.th.jpg forcereconm403sj3.th.jpg

Current USAF Para-Rescue Jumper setup:

usafm401gt5.th.jpg usafm402kr0.th.jpg

Edited by Titleist

I too have the HA PEQ, since I need the battery space for my SAW. I'm planning on putting an IR led in there, and maybe a red laser, and modify the switches and knobs to actually work. I also need to have the mount machined from metal since the stock piece is plastic.

That is until the G&P IR PEQ becomes available :)