Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Titleist, awesome pictures. Seems like what ever you do to your M4's they always look good in my eyes, but I especially like the look you have going there. Its somewhat like what Im dreaming about :)

Off topic question: I got the same PEQ box for my M4 as you have. When you painted the safety switch did you break it off the box somehow first or did you paint it while it was on the box?

Going to paint mine too but Im afraid of breaking it taking the button off or making it look fugly painting it while its on the box :P

Isn't anyone irked by the morality of these Chinese companies reverse engineering Japanese guns and using their lower-cost industries to knock out ripoffs that other companies spent all the time & effort to create? I am I must say.

no such thing as a UTG AEG.  LPEG bro.

Yeah Or not. They're much similar stock to a TM MP5 than you'll ever believe.

Yeah, don't the newer ones chrono similar to a stock TM? I think you'd upset a lot of TM owners if you started telling them they had LPEGs

Yes they Chrono up there. Actually the UTG I bought chronoed higher than my ICS M4.

Isn't anyone irked by the morality of these Chinese companies reverse engineering Japanese guns and using their lower-cost industries to knock out ripoffs that other companies spent all the time & effort to create? I am I must say.

Its the way of the world.

every time you buy a chinese-made AEG/LPEG, you sell part of your soul to Den Xiaosatan.

I, for one, welcome my new chinese overlords.

Edited by poorieuser