• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry about the crappy flash photos :blush:

000_0135.jpg

000_0138.jpg

000_0133.jpg

Glorious Beretta M12S awesomeness :D My first true classic, too (I don't think a Hudson M3 really counts ;) ) even if it is about the cheapest one in existence :lol:

Also, to make me feel better and most of you lot feel worse about this slightly lacklustre contribution of mine, I took a couple of pics of most of my collection all boxed up, basically just to try and wind some of you up :P Hehehehe

000_0147.jpg

000_0143.jpg

And then there are long guns I just couldn't fit into any boxes, its such a tough life sometimes... :D :D

000_0146.jpg

Conceited self-obsessed showoff? Moi? Yeah, I ain't never going to heaven :lol:

Edited by evilhippy

According to most thinking Christians it wouldn't quite work as easily as that, but yes, basically the acceptance of one's own sins means you get a free ticket to paradise, albeit with some delays en route (denominations may vary, please stay seated until arrival).

Seeing as `heaven` is just a nice way of keeping fear & taxes up and true instincts & free thinking down, however, I'm not really too bothered :rofl:

Made by Tanaka, venerated by many, detested by me :P Its properly s**t I'm afraid, the mag vents and self-ejects itself when you fire it, and the quality of plastic and even the finish is truly dreadful. Worst Tanaka ever. http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...&d=4&m=8&y=2006

Its basically an ancient release from the days when good GBBs simply didn't exist, and things like that pile of tat were okay to charge people money for because there was nothing else available.

Apparently the non-silver versions are a little better, but most still have serious issues.

thegunrunner: yeah they have to spray some of them, I guess we got the `special` ones :lol: By the way your translation is perfectly understandable, the actual term is simply `electroplating` http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroplating :)

Graham89 - I'm not sure you mean to apologise to me or the guy who's picture it actually was, but as I'm one of the dudes with 100+ guns I'll accept the apology on our collective behalfs :P:D Its not that anyone was even offended, but its just plain *fruitcage* ing rude to condemn someone so subjectively and so quickly when you do'nt even know 'em, know what I mean?

Play nice unless someone else crosses the line; but still play nice even then (more or less ;) ).