Pictures Of Your Weapon

i think you need more gas shells.

:P lovely collection.

QF<sarcastic>T

I agree, lovely, abliet a tad overkill.

@jack

thank you but i dont need more.  at 1ks worth it getts "iffy" me wanting to game with them now.

let me get this straight. Since you've spent so much on airsofting stuff, that now you are afraid to use it? Specifically the grenades, I assume?

Does this seem "off" to anybody else?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to flame you or anything...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evilhippy forgive my idiocy I just had to ask.

Is the top gun the S&W that the gangsters use in Reservoir dogs?  Looks a hell of a lot like it and I love that gun (and that film!).

Gorgeous weapons all round though :)

The one I have shown above is the T4013, its the 2nd closest you can get to the ones in Reservoir Dogs...

The ones actually in the film (used most prominently by Harvey Keitel when he duals them into the cop car, thus thoroughly wasting the 2 plods therein :D :D :devil: ) are M5906s or M4506s (Deep breath: S&Ws are a PITA to classify unless you want to get insanely geeky. They have made a dozen or three guns that are based on the same formulaic layout, and to distinguish between all of them is a big-*albatross* waste of time and effort. Trust me on this ;) The similarities between all S&W autos since the 1960's are generally not even worth mentioning:

Basically, they've only ever made 1 layout of automatic and ever since this was first laid out with the Mod39 and then later the Mod59 there have been very few cosmetic changes to this; the differences between the two mentioned at the top of this post are largely just the calibre bullet they fire - the barrel length is different too, but apart from that its just a case of a slightly altered stepped pattern to the frame in just one area, and they are otherwsie essentially the same. Damned confusing though if you try to pinpoint every single model as even with pictures as reference you could easily get confused!).

The closest you can actually get to those M5906s (I'm pretty sure its them and not the other one) are the S&W Shorty .40 (shorty forty) as its simply a compact carry version of their more famous models (but bizarrely its only those `shorty forty` compacts that are available in airsoft. Madness....)

Cheers for the compliments amigo, I know the lighting was frankly p***-poor when I took them photos, so its nice that at aleast some of them are appreciated :)

Edited by evilhippy

Evil,

Great images as usual my friend!

I heard an odd sound coming from my weapons room when I was looking at your pics though-

I believe it was the lonely call of someone or something missing their other half-

shorty40C1.png

Slainte!

-G