Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the comments...

I fold it under and use a rubberband to keep tension on it against the foregrip. works very well, i got the idea from my brother(USMC) and his friends.

I am hoping to get an ACOG for my real steal and use it for my M249, I know overkill, but who cares.

i also want to complete my SPR with proper scope and scope rings.

My favorite is the CQB with eotech and alpa-9 that i modded to use surefires 500 lumen bulb. sometimes i think its to bright.

well, need to take pics of the rest of my stuff, just cant find the time.

Stew's Airsoft Elite MP5-SD5: ~ Nemesis ~

IMG_0333.jpg

Nemesis~ the greek goddess of vengeance

yea, shes pretty, but its whats INSIDE that counts ;) ..

Effective range: ~200ft

Velocity: 385fps

ROF: ~20rps

Goal: speed and stealth

Crazy range:fps ratio? i know.. but i still cant tell you whats inside.. i CAN say that theres a silent head kit in there somewhere, a 300mm tightbore, a SP110, and an EG-1000, but thats pretty much all ill admit to having..plus, the suppressor is highly functionalized..

Total cost: ~$600

Edited by stew_b_10
you cant really have a functional silencer... i mean seriously now the actualy muzzle crack on an aeg is next to none and its really all internal.

i know you cant, but you can have a functional suppressor. without it, the gun has a distict crack, especially when the SP110 was new out of the box. but when i slapped the suppressor on and it tuned into a very light light thunk which's sound dissipated beyond 20 feet.. you could hear it at range, now you cant hear it at 25 feet.. it works very well.