Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used Krylon Tan from the Krylon Camo Series. Not as dark coyote as I had hoped. One of my buddies from my organization just told me about a nice Coyote Brown paint though, I may put some over it later. I think it is difficult to paint an H&K weapon and get away with it, but I think I might just have. ;-)

AHH!, it's an arm. :) Well half of one, no fingers yet, just a thumb.

Theres some more pics in me gallery if anyone cares.

Edited by Epyon
What paint are you talking about that is good coyote? I noticed the Krylon camo tan is...well tan, desert tan, i bought a can to spray a stock, and it is indeed very tan lol

Well this is what one guy I know told me.

''If you want true coyote brown, Brownell's carries that color in their gun paint section. ''

I'm not quite sure where you would get that.

Did you get the Tan from the Camo series?

Well this is what one guy I know told me.

''If you want true coyote brown, Brownell's carries that color in their gun paint section. ''

I'm not quite sure where you would get that.

Did you get the Tan from the Camo series?

You would order that from Brownell's :P . I have their mahoosive catalog, but oredering from their website is easy. They ship very quickly and are great to deal with. The produst in question could be their proprietary paint, or duracote. I don't know.

-Jake

AHH!, it's an arm. :) Well half of one, no fingers yet, just a thumb.

Theres some more pics in me gallery if anyone cares.

Oh man, some of the most treasured and closely guarded videos on my hard drive contain that machine.

:blink:

TOO MUCH INFORMATION

Except tan M9s actually look good.  Nice one.

Thanks!

And tan 1911s look even better.

:pirate:®

I agree. I always wanted a 1911 .45 variant, but got an M9 instead because of its lower price and acceptable good performance. The tan Kimbers are amazing though.

That tan m9 looks amazing. I just saw the new WA tan and OD m9's on RedWolf last night and I was blown away. I need one.

Yea, it was those pictures that prompted me to actually paint this. I have thought about painting the entire frame a desert color, but it was those pictures that finally convinced me to go with it.

Thanks again for the comments.