Pictures Of Your Weapon

Yeah, yeah, I know. I might order the flashider. The thing is, my dad has a weird thing about orange tips, and since I mostly play in my huge 3ish acre backyard, I could get shot by the coppers. :( I'm going to start playing with some high-enders on 15+ acre private property, so I might still get it. :)

EDIT: Ehobby has it for 30 shipped, and I would much rather deal with them, so I guess I'll get it there soon........if my dad says it's ok.

Edited by 101matt1
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Systema PTW-MAX M4A1 with EoTech 552.A65. Upgrades en-route.

-Mike

:cookiemonster:

Mike, is that a real USGI IR patch? The non-ACU ones are a *badgeress* to get. I got mine in the mail today after waiting 2 months. My TAD hoodie is finished now.

EDIT picture

img01241ze2.jpg

Edited by SilentScope

Really interesting idea though, the carry handle is the only thing that messes it up IMO because its so obviously just screwed down.

If you could replace the handle/rail of the G36C and have a flot-topped receiver you would totally get away with the carry handle, because of the similarity to an Armalite's layout.

Great idea Samm.

Shame it actually looks like s**t :P hehehe

;)