Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The M900 looks pretty badass on a CQBR

aac.jpg

Full Size

[=\media.militaryphotos.net/photos/albums/US_Navy_SEALs/aac.jpg]Clicky[/url]

Even though it wouldn't be a perfect Mk18

what do you mean, wouldn't be perfect? there isn't a set standard for a seal and his Mk.18. lol

anyway SS, I think the M900 foregrip would really top it off and make it perfect. Or a KAC foregrip with velcro and a M951C would make it closer to a SEAL M4. Those 2 IMO would make your MRP milspec for any operator. You could go with the tango down grip, but I never see NSW operators using them (at least not yet) but it's your choice man, you're the artist.

Well I have seen the TD grip on Mk18s, but I wouldn't put it on mine if I built one. It's not common enough. The TD grip comes from a SEAL design for the Mk46/48, so they sometimes make it onto Mk18s.

If I build a Mk18, it will be new gun. This MRP is not supposed to be anything milspec. I doubt anyone uses them in the military because of the proprietary barrels. I just made it for fun. The only reason I would get the M951C is so I could save some cash and use it on both guns.

Edited by SilentScope
what do you mean, wouldn't be perfect? there isn't a set standard for a seal and his Mk.18.  lol

anyway SS, I think the M900 foregrip would really top it off and make it perfect.  Or a KAC foregrip with velcro and a M951C would make it closer to a SEAL M4.  Those 2 IMO would make your MRP milspec for any operator.  You could go with the tango down grip, but I never see NSW operators using them (at least not yet) but it's your choice man, you're the artist.

I meant what most people think of when they think of a Mk18 Mod 0. Crane Stock, 10.3inch barrel, LMT BUIS, Wilcox mount with the Aimpoint, SureFire and the Vertical foregrip. After all in a perfect world that's what a Mk18 should be... :D

DSC03114.jpg

JG SVD (shotting way abouve the limits, desperately needs a paintjob!)

AGM M14

Gaili SAR (WIP, based on the cyma ak-s)

SRC M933 (converted from regular m4, currently out of commission due to electrical problem)

TM M93r AEP (for sale)

CYMA MP5-j (my favorite gun... ever)

TM MP5-PDW (my second favorite gun)

In two weeks, I'll have another chinese AEG to add to the mix.

IMG_0539copy.jpg

IMG_0537copy.jpg

I just realized...the Zeke Upper on my S-System that was bought from Burke was sold to Burke by SilentScope (found this out since I was searching his post for more pics of his MRP) :D funny how those things get around

Quite a bit of the CA lower receiver was sanded off with my dremel in order to fit the Zeke to it, also had to modify the CA hopup chamber...

Edited by srpg
yup it's a pk to be exact. They were primarely produced in the 1960's. It was the predecessor of the PKM we know today. There are some differences in the barrel and body. Though the PK is still used by Russian troops these days.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/FW200/PK2.jpg

Open her up! I'd like to see how that gearbox sits :)