Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Slug Pellets: omg that hk416 is orgasmic! haha. very nice gun.

@jnr4817: not bad, especially for only your first time painting. keep it up!

my CA m4, got her back a few days ago for internal work/repairs. sorry for blurry pic (camera phone). also slapped on a 4x32 scope for fun =P.

cam4darker-1.jpg

Edited by eX0ps^SIME
@Slug Pellets: omg that hk416 is orgasmic! haha. very nice gun.

@jnr4817: not bad, especially for only your first time painting. keep it up!

my CA m4, got her back a few days ago for internal work/repairs. sorry for blurry pic (camera phone). also slapped on a 4x32 scope for fun =P.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/sha...am4darker-1.jpg

Lowest scope mounts ever?

Im sorry i had to quote the pic because i dont think it soaked in the first time

WHAT DID U DOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrt: "I pity the fool who makes a psg1 a mc51"

I'm sorry if I insulted you by distorting the image of your god :D , but my purpose was only to make a working medium high power semiautomatic sniper rifle being not too long to handle in various situations. If it helps your pain, I've had earlier a whole PSG-1 and I sold it away in one piece.

I'm sorry if I insulted you by distorting  the image of your god :D , but my purpose was only to make a working medium high power semiautomatic sniper rifle being not too long to handle in various situations. If it helps your pain, I've had earlier a whole PSG-1 and I sold it away in one piece.

Take the silencer off, Take the PSG-1 receiver, gearbox, and lower off. Slap an MC51 lower on it, keep the PSG-1 grip and stock on it. And you'll have the sexiest SA/FA DM rifle on the face of the Earth. Peroid..