Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

M14, that's an amazing M16 VN you have there. Was the G&P body a drop-in fit? Is it loose or does it sit tight?

The gun I put the G&P body on was a Classic Army M15A1 Vietnam, I was sick of the ugly CA "VN" body so I bought the G&P VN body for a TM. The gearbox trasfered perfectly to the G&P body and was pretty tight so it does jiggle or anything. The problems came when I transfered the outer barrel and delta ring. Only the G&P VN delta ring (that only comes with the G&P VN handguard & front set, which is $100) fits the G&P VN body. I didnt feel like spending $100 just for the delta ring (I already had the VN style handguard since I was installing the body on a CA M15A1) so I brounght the body to a machine shop to see if they could re-thread the body for the normal TM / CA delta ring. They said the threads were very very similar (one was wider or something) and they said I could just widen one with a small file. I went home and spent an hour widening the threads on the body and forceing the delta ring on. After I got the delta ring on, the outer barrel and everything went on nicely. If you buy the G&P VN handguard with the VN body they will go on no problem. Overall I am very very very happy with the body. The barrel was a *badgeress* to get on but it was better than spending $100 just for a delta ring.

Heres another picture of the other side of the gun.

000_3848.jpg

Notice theres no forward assist. Early models didnt have one.

Heres another picture of the other side of the gun.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/Bla...26/000_3848.jpg

Notice theres no forward assist. Early models didnt have one.

Wow, and it looks like G&P finally got the ribbing around the magazine release button right too (or maybe I'm dreaming that they didn't already have it). Very nice looking gun...I love the old style M16s :).

Edited by browningman
Yes, but I think his is airsoft  :rolleyes:

Basically, it is not a copy of a real weapon, it is vaguely based on the M1 carbine from WW2 Korea and Vietnam. It is the marushin super enforcer wood stock model, maxi 8mm version. It is not based on a real gun, although its the airsoft variant of a modified M1 carbine full auto, so maybe you could say it is a Modified M2 carbine? all that aside its damn nice.

P1030057.jpg

P1030059.jpg

P1030060.jpg

P1030058.jpg

This is no ak boy, no ak!

j/k

my humble arsenal. (total damage around 140 USD, cyma 028a with all the stuff shown and a bag o bb's)

the AUG is a fubar-ed both elephant , i got it cheap to practice reloading and field stripping (got it for 3 bucks!)

posted in the wrong section just now , sorry mods!

(white tape is GREY foam tape , to give the ak better ergo and protect the stock cap from being busted)

2 grips??? Do you have 3 hands? :P

well the first one is a Bi-pod aswell but i prefer two diffrent hand grips, 1 for full stockd (one near magwell) and the second for foled stock (far from magwell) CQB fun :D

Is that tan or white? Might be the flash, but it looks white. I like it.

its Krylon Khaki turned out alot brigter that the lid color but this works to my advantage as this is genraly a good coulor at my site...But white would of been cool aswell, or pink :wub:

Edited by cold_war_baby
well the first one is a Bi-pod aswell but i prefer two diffrent hand grips, 1 for full stockd (one near magwell) and the second for foled stock (far from magwell) CQB fun :D

its Krylon Khaki turned out alot brigter that the lid color but this works to my advantage as this is genraly a good coulor at my site...But white would of been cool aswell, or pink  :wub:

thats NICE!!!!

i'll try out the 3 grips on my AK , pics coming later!

any tips on spray painting/diy colors on your guns?

thats NICE!!!!

i'll try out the 3 grips on my AK , pics coming later!

any tips on spray painting/diy colors on your guns?

Yes take your time, spray once on an area and leave to dry 15sec-45sec with krylon, it may look like dots but if you continue to cover that area it will build up a wet spot and sort to run/drip and will look out of place once the gun is finished, if laying paint to actual used cam, look at the cam and see witch colour is first back ground to top, use carbord/ thick paper and to shape the designe, hope that helpful, if it take a day or two days to spray your defiantly taking your time :D

Now y on earth wood any1 EVER want to buy an LSW!!!!???

theres nothing Wrong with the LSW it's, F**King the dog's B***'s!!!

JG M16, JBU Olympic Arms 3.75" FIRSH, 6" bbl, 6.03 tightbore, Element "Noveske" KX3 Firepig flash hider, G&P H&K 416 CQB stock, Systema High Speed motor. 327 FPS w/ 18 Rounds/Sec

gallery_5116_418_98866.jpg

gallery_5116_418_61177.jpg

ktk_ace, best advice i can give on painting is to take EVERYTHING apart. I pulled everything off my recievers. Even the forward assist, selector switch and the little dummy indicator on the right side. Like CWB said, take your time, go slow. My AR took a good 6-8 coats depending on the part. Also, if your painting a plastic part use the Krylon Fusion Camo paints. It will work better than any other paint and it dries FAST. It also works realy well on the metal parts.