Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice galaxy, but I'm wondering. Did you buy a new stick battery of good quality? If so, how was the ROF difference?

I bought a few 9.6 1500 mahs, and the ROF increased dramatically. I also Got a 9.6 1500 mah w/ Elite cells from www.cheapbatterypacks.com from around $23 and it ROCKS. Good buy. I was rather dissatisfied with the Galaxies rate of fire at first, but a new battery with better cells, capacity and discharge rate made all the difference. Also, Charging the batteries with a Triton (or other Top of the Line) Charger makes a huge difference even in the stock battery. Hope this helped you out some.

I bought a few 9.6 1500 mahs, and the ROF increased dramatically. I also Got a 9.6 1500 mah w/ Elite cells from www.cheapbatterypacks.com from around $23 and it ROCKS. Good buy. I was rather dissatisfied with the Galaxies rate of fire at first, but a new battery with better cells, capacity and discharge rate made all the difference. Also, Charging the batteries with a Triton (or other Top of the Line) Charger makes a huge difference even in the stock battery. Hope this helped you out some.

Yes it did, thanks man. By the way, those were 9.6 AK style stick batteries right?

TCB, although it's a repeat, I really hate that job. MP5s look nicer when they are more pristine, and look like they were well maintained. Even some gangsters might not have such an overworn MP5. Definitely make it normal please, it looks just wrong. And why did you waste your money anyway?

u all suck balls.

when i went to egypt a year or 2 ago, aswell as AK's looking as battered as my one does, the 'undercover' - i say undercover, they were actually blatently obviously not egyptian civvies, as civvies dont wear armani in the desert :rolleyes: - had MP5K's that were so worn, they were pretty much just brushed steel finish.

im talking gleaming in the sunlight stylee.

so if you think its unrealistic, think again.

I'm referring to the whole weathering job and discussion. Unrealistic.

Why would I be interested about your knowledge about MP5s and which parts of it are metal?

just your comment on "brushed steel finish on plastic parts", implied you thought i was saying the whole gun was metal. just a misunderstanding thne, no worries.

on topic, wish i had something new to post :(

not a fan of the carbine, but the taiwanese m16 thingy is pretty tasty, and at least its differnt to the other armalites.

Edited by screamin_weasel
TCB, why the hell would you waste money on something you'd never skirmish with.

For the record it's a springer I got when I started airsofting. It was just collecting dust so I thought I'd spice it up a bit. And yes, it is not very handy in a skirm. I didn't know how over done my wear job was until I was done. And I know MP5's handguards and lower recivers are polymer. I acidentally got silver paint on the handguard.