Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for the comments on my CAR15 with a twist :D

souske - yeah i got a bucketfull of VN mags, i was just messing with the mag and silencer combo.

little para - i didnt look at it as a modernisation of it, but i suppose it makes sense.

l3t - cheers. i hope they dont make them again, purely because im selfish and want them to be rare lol. ;)

senor bear - thanks again, i got that mag just as an oddity after seeing it in a STAR L85 AFV. not much practical use, 150 rnds hicap? the VN mags hold 110 and dont need winding lol.

husky, cheers, and for you and other traditionalists....

DSCN2562smaller.jpg

car-15angesmaller.jpg

car15stocksmaller.jpg

Are you going for a marine look? If so, I havn't seen any use the magwell, have you? What about the leaf sight, but no M203?

I'm just curious, not trying to be an *albartroth*.

Nope, I'm not going for the Marine look. I guess I could if I wanted, though.

That rifle is a mission adaptable platform...if I want a M203, I stick it on. If it's not needed, I take it off, but I generally leave the leaf sight installed.

Just in case... :D

Here's another example of a weapon setup I might use:

m15eo5.jpg

-Vic

Edit: screamin_weasel, if you ever decide to rid of that Star magazine, let me know...as I think it'd be perfect for the M15. ^_^

Edited by Victory

Wilco, but I must say first of all the tape feels nice an squishy and for some reason I get blisters on the top of my middle finger on my trigger hand and the tape keeps that from happening. As for ACOGs, I plan on adding the G&P 4x32 but mounted to the carry handle, without the weaver mount, like this:

trijicon1.jpg

Edited by MERCILESSPIT

DSC01409.jpg

not mine...but one of the guys put it in my gunbag...so Ive been using it until he wants it back (as my CQBR decided to get a cracked gearbox, and my 16 inch rifle is in pieces, and Im not even done with the CASV.....this is an A&K, first clone model Ive ever used, and Im actually impressed, save for the plastic, damn plastic ;)

n35501492_30124936_3587.jpg

im such a redneck

this is an old pic (2 years ago) minus the Super9, HFC L85 Springer, and TM Uzi AEG, which I had at that time.

i only own 3 of the guns in this pic now (raging bull, vfc ak, skorpion), and sold the rest

currently also have a UTG L96 Sniper, TM Sig550 Autosniper, HFC Metal/Full Auto Beretta 92fs, Western Arms Full Auto Beretta Cougar, (yeah all 4 are CS counterstrike weapons lol)

next on the want list are a RS Type 97, Marushin 8mm Five-Seven, KSC TMP, M1100 Revision, Beretta CX4 Storm Carbine, and a Marushin 8mm Chrome COP357

Sorry calico, I was unclear, the internals are "as is", the M5 RAS I added at a later time.

It's a G&P M5 so the gun is "pure".

Here's the kit:

gp598.jpg

I don't believe the M5 comes on a G&P rifle that is set up as mine is with the carry handle and triangular front sight tower, however they do make an M5 RAS gun:

gp307_copy1.jpg

Mine came to me like this:

gp298.jpg

Thanks for the compliment!

Edited by MERCILESSPIT