Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks!  Yeah, it's totally stock other than a new o-ring.  It was advertised as doing 360 - 380 FPS OTB but it chronos consistantly at 430 (+/- 7 FPS).  Over 50,000 bbs through it with no issues at all.

Hi, where did you get that railed handguard from and how much? It looks truly awesome. Do G&P use the same fittings as a TM M16?

The M5 R.A.S is available in most of the good hong-kong shops (WGC, Unco...) ;)

There's one on sell on ehobbyasia for 175$ with the shipping costs.

I got mine from EHobby for $175 shipped, great deal. Lovely piece.

x.black-jack.x: I've not tried to put one on a TM so I couldn't give you an honest accurate answer on that.

Edited by MERCILESSPIT
Nice paintjob there; it looks like you use it frequnetly too.  Looks like the silencer got neglected  :P .  Honestly, though, I've never been a fan of painted guns, with the exception of bolt-action sniper rifles, but this for some reason, looks pretty good.

Thanks, yeah that gun's been my go-to gun when I want to have a trouble-free day at a game without having to worry about anything breaking. Never had any problems with it except for in it's early days but those have been sorted out long since. And the suppressor, I just found it in my parts bin recently and threw it on for a change of pace. I might paint it when I get the chance :D

Edited by BARsrule2

Firstly Disclaimer - All Guns need a good clean & the Photos aint great either....

TMP226 + Kydex holster - Metal body just needs to be fitted.

CIMG0402.jpg

CA249 Para + Mk1 Grips.... the Brit version :P

CIMG0398.jpg

DSCN9663a.jpg

G&P Based Custom CQB-R

CIMG0387.jpg

Safe, Semi, S**t Hit The Fan [smilie=eusa_dance.gif]

CIMG0388.jpg

Systema PTW M4A1 Max (inc G&P Barrel mount launcher, GG&G RIS, Surefire M3 Combat Light:

CIMG0386.jpg

CIMG0383.jpg

The Collection:

CIMG0381.jpg

& finally Glock Cat:

CIMG0380.jpg

I cant afford an aimpoint right now LOL

I'll get a high-res one up later. I resized that one in photoshop before messing with it because I have like no ram hehe. More pictures coming soon. I'll try to get some special effects going for you guys, like my friend has this fog machine I've been playing with. i want to wait for the weather to get better though, it's hard to work with this boring overcast soft light nonsense.

Edited by SilentScope