Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol armalite combined with an MG42... WTF would you want that for. Armalites foul after the third round and MG42s don't feed more than 3 rounds with out jamming. Although I admire the bravery of creating such an unholy beast kinda like Dr. Frankenstein. I hear things worked out well for him...

Edited by poorieuser
Lol armalite combined with an MG42... WTF would you want that for. Armalites foul after the third round and MG42s don't feed more than 3 rounds with out jamming. Although I admire the bravery of creating such an unholy beast kinda like Dr. Frankenstein. I hear things worked out well for him...

Armalites don't jam that freaking much people. They aren't very reliable compared to other guns (gas piston systems), but they are not the pieces of *beep* many people seem to think they are.

LOL I clean my rifle every time I shoot it. It doesn't mean the design isn't faulty and it doesn't mean its infallible. But a combat weapon shouldn't have to be cleaned every 100 rounds. The last live shoot I went to I had to clean my AR repeatedly just to keep the damn thing feeding. Maybe I'll try using that Lake City Ammo Cheaper Than Dirt has...

Edit: LOL 50 cents a round. I think I'll stick to Federal American Eagle

Edited by poorieuser
LOL I clean my rifle every time I shoot it. It doesn't mean the design isn't faulty and it doesn't mean its infallible. But a combat weapon shouldn't have to be cleaned every 100 rounds. The last live shoot I went to I had to clean my AR repeatedly just to keep the damn thing feeding. Maybe I'll try using that Lake City Ammo Cheaper Than Dirt has...

Oh really? What was the make of the AR that you had?

my new addition; a custom made m4 from uncompany

parts list :P :

G&P Metal Body M4A1 (New)

Magpul PTS MIAD Grip (Black)

Systema MM-L Motor

Proud CASV Handguard Set W/ 10.5

Systema BS 6.04mm Barrel for CAR15 / FN P90

G&P M4 KAC QD Silencer with SR16 Flash Hider ( 14mm Anti-Clockwise )

Guarder Tactical Flip Up Rear Sight

G&G GP6-II Tactical Pack

-Combat Flash Light ( 6V )

Systema Complete Mecha-Box M120

G&P UFC M4 Buttstock (Two Tone Sand)

HurricanE 552 Holo Sight

Classic Army High Silicone Wire For M4 Gear Box

King Arms Accessories for M4/M16 Series

CAXSUH1R.jpg

CAE3YRUP.jpg

enjoy :)

The design isn't faulty, and NO gun design is infallible. And I see we've moved from every 3 rounds to every 100 rounds now. Interesting.

If you had to clean your AR so much, you must have either bought a home-made gun or you damaged or screwed it up yourself.

Every time I shoot my AR, I put at least 240 rounds through it (8 full mags) and still no jams or misfeeds. As a matter of fact, I've never even used my bolt assist.

Anyway, bashing a particular make of gun, especially in a picture thread, is senseless, I'm sure there are plenty of other places where you can do that.

Awsome looking gun BTW medic23.

Edited by MERCILESSPIT