Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picture of my weapon(s). :P

Do the boots fire things like in the pink pather (OMFG THE FILM LULZ)?

It needs a BUIS mate :)

also needs a rear sight :P

(for all those considering saying "no it dosent", please dont. I know.)

Edited by Kousnik
Moms got ###### when she saw my knife in the freezer

Does silentscope have two mommies? Just kidding. Nice knife. That didn't look like ice untill I read your script more carefully(who reads stuff in the pictures area?).

Edited by hsimoorb

Nah mate, BUIS in reference to a rear sight. Chopped carry handle would go well with the Fixed front post.

You do realise to install the PRI all you need to do is unscrew the flash hider, knock out the gas tube pin, knock out the sight pins. And then reverse the process with the PRI flip up.

Nice sturgis. Might i ask where you got that stock? and how hard was it to install?

Its a complete G&P kit, meaning the stock came with the metal body, grip and top cover.

i got it from airsoftglobal, installing it is simple, as it is just swapping out the body for the metal one.

only problem im having is that some screwholes are not lining up, but im not sure yet if that is, because i somehow did something wrong putting it back togheter, or if its because the basegun is a JG... will examine it a bit better tomorrow

thanks for all the nice comments :) , there are some more pictures up in the AK thread

Edited by sturgis

Heres my weapons

Altho the VFC AKS74U is sold and bought a Inokatsu AKM instead and the M4 i gave away to my teacher :)

cimg7114du4.jpg

better pic on my Inokatsu AIMS with guarders AKM 7.62x39 bakelite mag kit on

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6758/cimg6589vr1.jpg

Also better pic on my G&G M14, sheckout that nasty bb damage on the stock :(

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2896/m14thy3.jpg