Pictures Of Your Weapon

Render, on the new CA m15's, is the receiver flush with the RIS? I had heard this somewhere and was wanting to confirm it.

Here's a PM I sent BikeRex, he had the same question.

This Armalite is the first CA where the two match up perfectly. Here's a picture. I'm holding a straight piece of cardboard across the top of the rails and you can see that every part of it touches.

577672756_f819b3ab04.jpg

I like it alot, however it is hard to see over the PEQ if you mount it on top. This wasn't a problem with the older M15A4 RIS, because the receiver rail was a but higher, as you mentioned.

So yes, this problem has been fixed. If you have any more questions, PM me.

—Render

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The stoner kit does'nt really correspond with the Nam Stoner 63, nonetheless its a nice looking gun.

Yes, and if you look closer you'll see that i remodeled half of the armalite body, changed the grip etc etc etc ;)

In some weeks, it will be less and less an incomplete kit ;)

Real horrorshow job on those paint jobs JohanssenJr! I bet those blend it well. Its hard to keep your eyes focused on just one thing in those pictures, the camo and the paint job are screwing with my eyes, which I'm assuming is a good thing tactically :)

Edited by Pain_is_Red