Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a weapon thread, so Ill just post this here because I dont own any airsoft guns

IMG_3858.png

The Strider SMF and the Surefire U2 are my EDC. Pretty much the last flashlight and knife Ill ever buy

the neocon likes my old P90 picture so much he used it in his sig without asking just to surprise me. I am flattered

Copyofslingreview12-1.jpg

More people in this thread though

Point taken.

A knife can't be a weapon? Interesting. Very interesting.

Come on now :waggle: Did I say that? But let's face it how many people on this thread (and in airsoft in general) are actually going to be using a REAL knife as a weapon in airsoft?

Edited by Pain_is_Red
Come on now  :waggle: Did I say that? But let's face it how many people on this thread (and in airsoft in general) are actually going to be using a REAL knife as a weapon in airsoft?

I'd rather look at an amazing picture of a knife than a *suitcasey* picture of an Armalite taken on a cell phone camera...

You brits are such pansies  :D

I like the knife pics myself but I guess it's all a matter of taste

Nice picture I agree.... but its now obvious you've never been stabbed.

I can understand the need for a Knife in a 24hr game but if you use it in a normal game your just plan stupid IMO.

*once again an attempt to use humor and sarcasm to lighten the mood on the interweb fails miserably*

and btw, I have been stabbed before (accidentally) and I can confirm that it does, in fact, suck even when the damage is minor. That said I still carry a folder on me almost all the time because when I don't I always seem to need one.

NMLBPhotos005.jpg

My primaries preped for a recent OP (just to keep the pic thing going :D )