Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just fitted my VFC RAS but I can't get it to tighten diwn all the way (hence no front sight. And it makes my barrel wobble like a *badgeress* but other than that I like it and the actual RIS is Rock Solid.I could never go back to regular grips again. I want a G&P AP on a high mount cause the carry handle looks like *beep*. On it I have the Hero Arms AN/PEQ2, Surefire OD G2 in G&P mount, unknown Vertgrip.

P7270315.jpg

finally finished building her! :D Time to start whoring her out:

Picture074.jpg

Picture075.jpg

with some side projects i'm working on (i know the SR16 doesnt have internals, just busted it out for the photo shoot) but i could only find one flash hider

Picture076.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture069.jpg

This config is starting to grow on me.I decided to take better pics outside.

P7280316.jpg

P7280317.jpg

P7280318.jpg

And one without the carry handle, you decide which is best

P7280319.jpg

I still need a gasblock, new bulb and pressure switch for G2, crane stock, railmounted front and rear sight, G&P AP on QD mount.

This config is starting to grow on me.I decided to take better pics outside.

I still need a gasblock, new bulb and pressure switch for G2, crane stock, railmounted front and rear sight, G&P AP on QD mount.

Looks good TCB! Can't wait to get my FF RAS as well with full KAC trades :D:D .

Couple questions though. Is the top rail of the FF RAS supposed to match up with the top rail? Also, a guy pointed this out to me in a game for tactical reasons. He told me to mount the light on the bottom, in case I came around a corner and I had to turn around a corner on my right side, the light would be blocked by the wall. Just a few suggestions, but it looks good.

I like the last config better, but just add a BUIS (flip-up imo, but fixed would be great as well), and it would be awesome.

Thanks Ghost! Yeah, I love my trades. I don't know if it's supposed to but my flat top and RAS almost perfectly line up. Yeah, once I get a new bulb and pressure switch I'll try the light underneath. It sounds like a good idea. As for BUIS' i'm thinking some Troy sight repro's.

"well, it would certainly be great if we had some GRENADEs right now!"

I love firefly...

new pic of my AUG, added the meat tenderizer FH, and the BSA LER 2X20 Scope on a high ring, yeah I know it looks weird, but it works and that's what I go for. Oh and also installed a Guarder Clear Hop bucking.

IMG_0545.jpg

My new TM AK47 of doom... well okay not really it's just a plain jane TM AK, with a "tac" grip from a JG AK47 RIS, a G&P Slant muzzle brake, and a Pro-Arms scope mount, I realy need to pain them grips black... Inside is pretty upgraded, Prometheus Barrel + Prometheus Soft hop bucking, systema gears, spring guide, metal bushings, Guarder spring which I can't name :D (not that hot).

IMG_0547.jpg