Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My sights seems to line up just fine. It is a tiny bit high but I can compensate. If I get some extra money I may get a railed gasblock to.

Vic: I'll try out the flashlight on the bottom rail. And I would mount the PEQ on top but I don't get a clear sight picture.

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny

nice gun, but should have waited for the VFC IMO

ACOGs looks terrible on SCARs.

Replace it with an Aimpoint el-quicko!

:o:waggle:

SCAR's and ACOG's are the sexiest pair in the world. if he just moves the acog a little bit more to the front...mmmm

Looks what gun just got back in today! with a new little mod!

BTW: I'm getting a sliding stock on it.. Just need a piece.

DSCN0518.jpg

That paint dripping is what happens when you paint a plastic that doesn't hold paint well and the object is up-right...

Edited by Miker
Miker, to solve your paint dripping, perhaps don't hold the bottle at near point blank :P

Or if that wasn't the case, layer it from a small distance, 2-3 layers of light sprays. Instead of one large continuous dump :P

The problem was slippery plastic mixed with being up-right I think... lighter coats may have been a little more helpful, but it wasn't like I was making puddles of paint!

EDIT: Did my pictures inspire you to post yours NewbKiller? BTW I wasn't expecting to see what I saw when I opened up the boxmag! I thought at first that the motor just spun the bottom, and it's also sweet that you can hold like 2000 rounds. You make good stuff "NewbKiller"

Edited by Miker