Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Donnie, Titleist - I wasn't taking anything the wrong way, merely paying homage to the sheer lunacy of your enpimpened collections. I salute your good sirs :pioneer: and yes, Donnie, that makes you both ancient and decrepit :P

;)

I can't believe CYMA is releasing an M14 either - yes thats elitism, yeah I'd do it again and I hope they burn in hell!!! (S.L.Jackson we love you despite that movie with the snakes)

There are some things that should be left pure, and one of those is the G&G/TM M14 situation - if you can't afford one its a sign you should be working harder and that they are pinnacles of quality that deserve the extra effort.

Apart from that the cheapo LPEGs bring toooo many younger people into the game; plenty of new faces is great, but young kids cheat about 500% more often than 20-somethings & 30-somethings on average (don't believe me? You're a young person who cheats, I'll bet ;) ) and cheating basically makes this whole sport pointless, dead on its feet; a hypocrisy that serves no-one. Thats why I think the elitism in terms of pricing helps to keep the sport alive by making only those who are determined and dedicated enough get around to playing, see.

And another thing while I'm here and feeling ranty - Krazy L where exactly do you get all your money from? You're like 15 years old, despite the fact you've changed your D.O.B. in your profile to appear one year older than I am ;) Fair play doing whatever you do for fun, but you didn't earn the $700 for that rifle yourself I'll bet my left nut: so doesn't it strike you as odd that people with actual jobs mention not being able to afford that with their responsibilites of mortgages, loans, cars etc. and while you sit there and brag about spending money you didn't even earn yourself don't you think you might be a little bit of an ###### telling people that?? <_< Yes I know you were in school 6 months ago, you're not 25, just deal with that.

It may be noticeable that I've missed my meds almost all of this past week :lol:

And in case I haven't p***ed everyone off yet: lose the wiring on that P90 Lax, the paintjob is alright but only on a neat clean gun that doesn't overtly try and look like a toy perhaps, with the wiring hanging over the side? Maybe? ;)

Edited by evilhippy
There are some things that should be left pure, and one of those is the G&G/TM M14 situation - if you can't afford one its a sign you should be working harder and that they are pinnacles of quality that deserve the extra effort.

Apart from that the cheapo LPEGs bring toooo many younger people into the game; plenty of new faces is great, but young kids cheat about 500% more often than 20-somethings & 30-somethings on average (don't believe me? You're a young person who cheats, I'll bet ;) ) and cheating basically makes this whole sport pointless, dead on its feet; a hypocrisy that serves no-one. Thats why I think the elitism in terms of pricing helps to keep the sport alive by making only those who are determined and dedicated enough get around to playing, see.

I think that comment was a bit unfair and untrue (sorry if I offend you, I really am not trying to), but I think saying that you cant afford a $350 gun (thats not even including shipping,tax, and a battery) means that your arent working hard enough. I know it maybe hard to believe, but almost all of the things I own in my room I do pay for myself, and 100% of all my airsoft stuff I have earned myself with no help from my parents whatsoever (they are against the idea of me of even having an object that has any resemblance to a gun). I dont even have a real job, but I never eat lunch at school (dont worry I bring snacks =P), and save up the $15 I get every week from the lunch money. Also, during the summer I joined with a friend to mow other peoples lawns, worked for my dad, and also worked for my grampa and I still dont have enough to pay for a TM even though I really did work my *albartroth* off (I know you probably think that means I barely worked if I havent made $350 from all that, but I have to pay for all my school clothes, shoes, and other stuff like my computer, and activities like the movies).

Also, alot of people have brought up the question if lpegs and mpegs are good or bad? Im sure if it werent for springers, lpegs, and mpegs that alot of people wouldnt have picked up the game in the first place. I myself started off with a $20 CYMA springer. Saying that "pricing helps to keep the sport alive by making only those who are determined and dedicated enough get around to playing," is a bit absurd in my own opinion because I really doubt that the majority of people will drop that much money on something they have never tested out. Its like buying a car, you always start off with something cheap (unless you have your mommy and daddy buy it for you) and you arent as good as a driver as the older people, but you slowly work way up and buy a better car (like a better gun), and also gain experience as a driver (a better airsofter)

Dont get me wrong, I do see where your coming from about the whole cheating issue, and I dont blame you for saying that either as I have witnessed my fair share of cheating. Its just one of those things where a certain population of a group ruins the rep for the other people in the group. Even though I maybe young, I certaintlently have never cheated in airsoft (I think its really dumb, if you cheat, you ruin your rep to everybody else, and basically let other people know that you have no skill, and in order to win you have to cheat).

Edited by tapsumbong11

Very good points, this isn't the place for the discussion but I totally see what you mean in your case :) I didn't mean my ideato be an all-encompassing theory of the LPEG situation, just my take on it in relation to the concept of elitism (there are many other worthy points both for and against them, in general though I am against them in principal although I am buying one for the benefit of you all - you'll see what I mean in a while ;) - if you read my blog.

Main thing here though is that if you can't afford a $350 gun in the short term either don't set your sights so high or just take the cheaper alternative. You wont get the same performance from the cheap one and it and it wont last as long, but unless you can go the extra mile and really put the effort into getting the better one then thats all you're ever gonna get: "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you're always given."

I know its hard when you don't have a full time job, but at the end of the day thats just the situation people are in until they finish school, simple facts of life.

Unless Mummy & Daddy pay for it all for you, in which case you definitely should not brag about how much of other people's money it cost ;)

This is my last total custom, I've used:

receiver APS II

Kit PDI level III

Hop up PDI

outer barrel PDI

M14 silencer and flash h

laylax zero trigger

M14 RIS

CA 870 retractible stock

pistol grip.... I don't remember

forward grip kurz PDW

APS bipod

a L ris

it's very easy to handle, stable and very accurate.

ciao

Custom008.jpg

Custom007.jpg

Custom006.jpg

Custom005.jpg

Custom003.jpg

Custom002.jpg

Custom001.jpg

the trigger is on his place.....

yes sure vertical grip is difficult to see in a SWS, but when you are seat is very comfortable to use it to have a stable position...

the magazines cames easy to the right, but with 20 bbs I don't need to reload frequently in a sniper game.

ciao

Quick question, about the M14. I was just thinking, going along the lines of my spetsnaz load-out, would they use a M14? I know they use Draganauvs (spelling) but wouldnt now days they use M14's? Also, does anyone know if they use any other guns (M4's M16's etc...) because I would like to have spets gear with multiple guns.

Quick question, about the M14. I was just thinking, going along the lines of my spetsnaz load-out, would they use a M14? I know they use Draganauvs (spelling) but wouldnt now days they use M14's? Also, does anyone know if they use any other guns (M4's M16's etc...) because I would like to have spets gear with multiple guns.

I know whear you might find what your looking for, holy grail of information!!!

As far as i know the spetznaz use:

AKs74u

AK74

Druganov

suppressed:

the VSS ('Vintorez' silenced sniper rifle)

I think the silenced SMG of choice is a Kedr/klin submachine gun, but don't quote me on that.

And i think they use Makarovs for pistols, but again, don't quote me on that.

Link to a youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5LXPR8GF0

Thats the gear they wear, too.

Oh, they use hand hatchets rather then knives (:

Good info. All I see is AK's and a UZI. Might have to ditch my spets loadout when the M14 comes out... (although, I think I heard they are also coming out with a AK-104! :D )

All I saw gear wise, was SWAT stuff. I think Ill still aim for the MGS2 spets loadout, thanks for the info, +1!!!