Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some people find it too plain I guess, especially on the most modern guns like 416's and SCARs. But I agree, it's the only one I've found that fits the hand perfectly.

Yeah, because blowing peoples heads off is a fashion show amirite? :D Form over function guys!

Sometimes i understand why people hate airsofters lol.

What exactly is wrong with the KAC style grip? It happens to be a very good grip for people that dont chicken choke their vertical grips.

It's a $.15 grip off a $20 springer rifle. Currently it is held together by electrical tape. If I don't like the grip I just bought, I'll just sell it to Victory and get a KAC style. Right now new HK416 pictures from me will be slowed. Atleast until I can decide what battery stock I want and when I get it.

G&P Crane vs KA Vltor vs Hurricane 417!

What exactly is wrong with the KAC style grip? It happens to be a very good grip for people that dont chicken choke their vertical grips.

I wasn't referring to the style of the grip. I have a KAC style vert grip that I use over my grip pod. I'm telling him to get rid of it because it's from a CYMA springer gun. It doesn't even attach the same way as an actual KAC grip would.

these are my own 3 AEG's, i half own a metal and wood ak47 and a ca249 with my bro aswell.

DSCN3694.jpg

DSCN3695.jpg

more pics in the respective gun's threads, and loads of the G36 with 4 different front ends, 2 optic rail options, and flashider/silencer options.

Edited by screamin_weasel

Yay got my AKMS from RMW today! :D My Realsteel russian wood havent arrived yet so i took the handguard from the AKM meantime and a RS romanian upper :P

akmsxg9.jpg

And all my AK's ATM^^ Inokatsu and RMW and some RS stuff on

aksdc7.jpg

I luvh mah AK's! XD

lovhmahaksfm3.jpg