Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well spotted - Smooth action - lovely - THe usual amazing GG&G finish...

The gun is hypnotising you Mr Titleist - Your eyes feel heavy and your wallet is beginning to feel lighter.... On line purchases are good - Look at the guns stubbyness - You find it more attractive as you stare deep into its lumpy crevaces.......Your wallet feels Lighter............ Lighter............ :wacko:

Well spotted - Smooth action - lovely - THe usual amazing GG&G finish...

The gun is hypnotising you Mr Titleist - Your eyes feel heavy and your wallet is beginning to feel lighter....  On line purchases are good - Look at the guns stubbyness - You find it more attractive as you stare deep into its lumpy crevaces.......Your wallet feels Lighter............ Lighter............ :wacko:

lol, I don't need hypnosis to want to spend money, sadly :(

Anyways, great looking gun dude, not a fan of the stubiness of the gun, but yeah duh you think I wouldn't miss details like that bipod.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Nice Guns everyone specially the barret! I got pics of my guns individually all over the forum but finally got the whole family together! :D Sorry that I didnt make the pics artsier or better like I did with them individually, oh well... enjoy!

sharp227yz2.jpg

sharp221tz8.jpg

Edited by moutwtrng
Barrett m468 - Heres pics in the ARMALITE THREAD  CLICKY LINK TO PICS

*holy image cut Batman!*

Nice job. Not digging that shoulder-stock though. Maybe something like the LR300 telesoping/folding stock would be better? Linky

I love that magazine though. What kind is it?

Still, nice custom job man :)

MAgpul stocks are teh sehxes IMHO ;) Wanted something different and had been waiting for a project to fit a PTS to...

And I know the gun looks short and stubby but this gun is BIG! Big short stubby and sexy all at once :P

Looking forward to see the full gun rather than a conversion when its out.

Your L96 = totally awesome..

Thanks man! Accuracy is absolutely amazing! Love snipers! specially this one!

Moutwtrng- bit of a launcher fettish there? Loving the pistol type one (forgotten its name!!). All the others look great too apart from one detail. MP5 Drum mag. Should NEVER be done :P

Thanks! Love the launchers both are custom made by moi! I love customizing! As for the MP5 Drum... I guess I cant win em all!!! :P

moutwtrng is the bottom gun an M15 spc?

EDIT: if so what silencer is that?

No the base gun for that is a TM SR16 and the silencer is a king arms. I have more pics of it on the armalite threads heres the LINK

Thanks everyone! And if you want to send me rep points please go right ahead! haha! :D

Edited by moutwtrng

armalite is being used as a generic term for every make of AR/M16 type rifles, it's like saying a kleenex or scott towel or whatever the term you want :P Picture threads would be a mess: LMT pictures, KAC pictures, Armalite pictures, Bushmaster pictures, Colt pictures and so on hehe