Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What kinds of mods did you have to do to the kit to make it work??

well let me start by saying that you dont HAVE to mod anything but i like perfection and clean lines so i did some things to make things fit better/smoother. first off was to dremel/cut the tube where the battery wires come out of the upper receiver so it ran up into the tube first because it was bunching and pinching the wires. (ill try to get some pics of that for you)

i drilled some holes in the stock end (into the rubber part) to help heat escape from the battery. had a battery blow up with a enclosed crane stock one time. bad stuff! so i drilled some tiny holes to let it vent.

the magpul MIAD grip had to be dremeled a bit because the grip was hitting the 7mm bearing.

i also did deans connecters so there was some significant wire work to be done.

other than that if you dont modify the wires or care about the bunched wires or use a standard grip its a real easy kit :P

Edited by Headhunter3
well let me start ......

(ill try to get some pics of that for you)

other than that if you dont modify the wires or care about the bunched wires or use a standard grip its a real easy kit  :P

Thanks man, i have been planning on getting one of these kits as well. Just other things keep popping up. But like you i am a perfectionist and ill be eager to see your pics. :)

Thanks again.