Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ever thought of not putting the RAS/RIS on it?  Look around this thread, and count for yourself how few guns have standard handguards on them.  There are other options for putting on flashlights--barrel clamps look great.

It is your gun, but if I was you, I'd keep the convenience of having a nice hidden battery in the handguard, and enjoy your rifle as it is.  It looks absolutely perfect to me.  Seriously, I wouldn't change a thing.

(and you'll save yourself a few bucks!!)

Steve

Yeah I've noticed. I'm trying to replicate the US Army Infantry M4A1 loadout as much as possible which is why I'm trying to get the RIS/RAS. Also was going to use an ACOG, but usually see Aimpoints. Dunno I probably will just get the flashlight mounted on the barrel.... by the way, anybody know of any good barrel mounts for the flashlight that I can buy in the US?

it is the CQB front end on the MP5k

I do have a nice digicam somewhere but after buying all that kit do you think I could afford batteries for the camera ? :P

actually the pic was originally taken to prove how this room should look after I tidied it as I was getting fed up with it being left in a mess.Therefore it wasn't intended for publications ;)

LoLz Thanks. Its basicly some lego pieces superglued together and I found a screw that fits within the hole of the carry handle, attaching the lego on top.

Maybe Ill take a picture some other time. Sony is so complicated in their digital cameras!!! :( Also The screw is so tight you need a wrench to get the lego piece off, which requires me to go to my garage (which is downstairs, at night, its cold and im tired).

LOL I thought I would get a -1 rep for this!!! I just thought why would I spend friggin' $15 on a mount for a stupid cheap plastic $5 aimpoint (the aimpoint is pretty good by the way).

cheers

Alright goddamnit I love airsoft. Heres a close up pic:

53613283tq3.png

1. Notice the lego long sticks (dunno watchu ma call em) super glued together to the main long lego piece for steadiness.

2. A screw I found that fits through the carry handle hole that attaches to the main lego piece.

3. Proof of lego notice the bumps like the usual legos have that you can add other lego pieces onto

Hey from far away it looks alright though right?

-XEcuTioN_StyLe