Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, how's the new super-duper motion pic camera you have?  Is it doll'ed up for high speed filming as well?  Would be nice to see some actions on that bad boy!

Titlest's HVX cannot film at a high frame rate, but it does bend spacetime around the lens for those slow motion shots

(although that *beep* does do 60p WTF?? seriously)

Edited by SilentScope
Titlest's HVX cannot film at a high frame rate, but it does bend spacetime around the lens for those slow motion shots

(although that *beep* does do 60p WTF?? seriously)

Yeah it honestly does 720P 60P, or 1080p 24P.

So if you shoot at 60P with a timebase of 24P that means when you play it back it'll be 2.5x slow mo, make sense kids?

It won't be pretty but if you guys want I can go grab one of my pistols and take a clip of it firing in slow mo.

here's a new spin on an old flavor:

-JG AUG SR w/ custom silencing foam

-G&P Red/Green Fakepoint

-Classic Army Double Screw Suppresor

The gun is now much quiter than it used to be!

Not a true custom by any means but not bad for a ChiMan gun that shoots 150 Feet straight!

IMG_0498.jpg

Please do. It would be really cool to see :)

You'll realize that 2.5x slow mo isn't as fast as you'd think when it comes to guns that move this fast. But most cameras, consumer grade can't capture the whole motion of a slide.

The first one is a 180degree shutter, basically no motion blur...i.e the Saving Private Ryan effect:

http://lawndartdesign.com/Video1.mov

The second is 1/1000th of a second, so motion blur:

http://lawndartdesign.com/Video2.mov

Don't hammer me servers, if you like the videos feel free to host them or download 'em.

stop it vic, you big jerk! I want your tmp! and you just have show it off everywhere. well, now you've made me cry, how does that make you feel? huh?!

Powerful!

Muhahahahahahahahah!!!!!111

-Vic

Edit: I might actually have to wind up selling it to fund other projects...but I know I'd miss it.

Edited by Victory