Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice collection there Daz. I really like the Beretta and M16.

Here is pics of my collection:

AEG's:

Classic Army M15A4 Tactical Carbine, Classic Army M15A2 Rifle, Tokyo Marui FAMAS F1, Tokyo Marui Ak47 Beta Spetsnaz, ICS Mp5A2 SWAT

1001239ka3.jpg

Pistols:

Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle HK, Tokyo Marui Sig 226, Tokyo marui M9 tactical master, HFC Glock 17 metal slided, KWA Glock 18c, KWC Colt MKIV NBB, KJW Para Ordnance full metal

1001243et4.jpg

Tacticool AK for insurgents? Doubt you would see such a thing but whatever, to each his own.

From what I've heard...it wouldn't be a first.

Bodyguards to higher-ranking "officials" are granted the option to go 'tacticool'.

That's what I've heard, though...not 100% sure, so don't quote me on that. ;)

-Vic

What's with the rails? :huh:

Osama wouldn't approve! :P

Haha, only kidding. If I ever bought an AK, it'd also have rails....just like yours, except I'd want black or tan furniture.

Have fun at LC! (I wish I could go...)

-Vic

Seeing as how the team I'm on requires M4/16's for members, I wasn't going to spend a boatload on a TM or other high end AK. This is just the Echo-1 AK that was just released. I expected to get one with black furniture but was notified at the last minute it was OD. Oh well....that's what Krylon is for. :) Gotta take what you can get for $130. :P Besides, I won't be hanging anything on the RIS. It's a backup since I'm the SAW gunner on my squad.