Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh ok, thanks for the suggestion.  Gives it that kimber look with those grips you linked doesn't it?

Yeah it does give it that look, well thats what I would do for a cheapo Kimber but thats me. or maybe some Pachmayr grips? Anyways so how's the gun, because I really want me another 1911.

where's the battery go on that PTW, if you don't mind me asking?

I have both a sling with li-poly on it and a vestsling and wire inside

If you look hard on this picture you see a green sling and a thin wire thing that go back under the stocktube.

There is where the wire go inside the gun.

diemacosfw.jpg

That looks very nice... How hard is it to fit RS parts to a PTW.

Most RS part goes smack right on. It got RS thread for the stocktub, the KAC RAS go right on..

Same with RS upper receiver.. very small milling on the inside to make it fit.. maybe 1-2% milling.

newbkiller, that is the first gun that has persuaded me to comment in quite a while.

it is *beep* hot. it look the business. like one of those dudes that walks in the pub, headbutts somebody, drinks their pint then walks out, without saying a word. and that flashider is awesome.

newbkiller, that is the first gun that has persuaded me to comment in quite a while.

it is *beep* hot. it look the business. like one of those dudes that walks in the pub, headbutts somebody, drinks their pint then walks out, without saying a word. and that flashider is awesome.

thanks weasel. the muzzle device is a ledpocket design, you have a cool one too. BTW, sig-ed!

that looks badass.

only thing id do if it were mine is use a shorter ris/ras

but man its still sweet. (+1) :P

If you want it to be a accurate Noveske Replica then you have cto use the longer rails. Cause in reality they use 9" LaRue Rails. And a question about the noveske, what make RIS is that?

If you want it to be a accurate Noveske Replica then you have cto use the longer rails. Cause in reality they use 9" LaRue Rails. And a question about the noveske, what make RIS is that?

I know, it's some what misleading because on the noveske web site they say the use a 10" upper (forgot to mention including delta ring) and a 10.5" outer barrel. I using the G&P special forces RAS which is 10" not including Delta ring and a KA 10.5" outer barrel which now makes the noveske suppressor flush with the RAS, so it has evolved into a chimera of the Noveske CQB and Noveske Diplomat....sweet!

All the same thanks for all the positive comments ladies and gents, much appreciated. Not sure what my next project :construction: will be, thinking a about Noveske 7.62 Leonidas HMM B) but that could get really expensive!!

Edited by No Trace 13