Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I used to hate this MP5 (UTG) because it wasn't a top performer, nor was it special. But after owning for 1.5 years, I finally got to work on it. I threw in a extra set of Systema Bushings I had laying around, my old stock TM M4 spring, and reshimmed/re-lubed the gears. Now it has a slightly higher fps and higher ROF due to the re-shimming with my small 8.4v battery. I actually like this little subgun now. I then picked up a metal low-cap for it after the gearbox work.

5eb3c27afd.jpg

I also purchased one of those GripPod replicas. It's useful, but the finish felt cheap. After sanding a few areas and a coat of black paint, it's a bit better. It's quite comfortable in my larger hands, so this may be staying on the M4 for a while.

080f351346.jpg

Also better pic on my G&G M14, sheckout that nasty bb damage on the stock

Yeah, BBs can do that. I've got one, not as bad as yours, but underneath the rifle near the mag well. If it makes you feel any better though, my stock looks like it was mauled by a bear.

picture042es0.th.jpg

I like it though. Big fan of the weathered gun look.

Uh...is that scope on backwards? Because I always thought the rail mount goes near the rear, my friend has an EOtech on top of his scope somewhat like that on his PTW, and it is at the rear of the scope. A rail wouldn't do you any good that far up.

If you're putting a relfex sight on there (which you probably would be doing) then it really wouldn't matter how far down the rifle it was.

Exactly! You got it. That scope mount is a replica of an actual Knights Armament scope mount. The rail on top is for a Docter style mini red dot reflex sight. I'll update the pic when it comes in. Imagine, you're engaging the enemy from a distance, you've got your eye in your magnified optic, when all of a sudden-a tango runs across your field of view a few feet away in front of you, and you don't want to start shooting him when he's magnified 4X in front of your face, so you tilt your head up and get him with the reflex sight on top of your scope...

Edited by Hispeed1
Uh...is that scope on backwards? Because I always thought the rail mount goes near the rear, my friend has an EOtech on top of his scope somewhat like that on his PTW, and it is at the rear of the scope. A rail wouldn't do you any good that far up.

It's not backwards, it looks like a mini Scmidt & Bender CQB short dot scope.

Put the first rounds through my AK yesterday... im impressed all over again, the JG gearbox sounds nice! i had heard not much good about the batteries that come with clone guns,so i bought a good brand battery before the ak arrived, but the standard one gives a nice rof aswell, so much so, i didnt even bother shooting it with the "good" battery

OK PRI sight added :) - Just need a rear site and an EoTech now :D

DSC04607Small.jpg

AMG?! Tactical Slippers

Exactly! You got it. That scope mount is a replica of an actual Knights Armament scope mount.

Um, that mount is a Wilcox mount? No? :unsure: - Unless im looking at the wrong rifle :P

Edited by kliskey