Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the locking lever isn't locked, it's not locked...there's a reason they put that lever there, to USE it! What's the point in doing something half-@ssed?

Why would that be half-assed? Like I said, it's just an extra safety. It wont move, even if it ain't locked. I never close it on mine, and it's every users right not to. So who the *fruitcage* are you to tell people how to use their stuff?

My excuses to other users for the off-topic.

Neotilaf : Great gun! Replace that piston-head #14 o-ring first chance you get. G&P slack on thier o-rings from the factory. Considering the rest of thier internals are top-notch, that's a small issue, but you'll see great results as far as upping your velocity.

Again, really nice gun.

The heatshield is going black as soon as the krylon arrives anyway, its just I had some OD left and thought I'd try it out as before it was a bit shiney.

I sprayed mine with brown Kyrlon.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/evi...s10-7-06001.jpg

Looks like an original M14 with the brown.

I sprayed mine with brown Kyrlon.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/evi...s10-7-06001.jpg

Looks like an original M14 with the brown.

yours looks nice, I'm going in a more socom style direction myself, hence why I got a shortened barrel :P although I do love full lenght M14s its just it was simply to big for my style of play and the area where I play.

thanks for the nice comments though :)

j3t that does look very good! and jack-bauer ish!

That's the reason why I got one, because he used one in the last episode :P

But I went a bit overboard with the accesories :/

I intend to use it without anything on it at all, exept the sights replaced with hk416 one's.