• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fragmatic: Classic Army?

TM MP5J. :)

I would have gotten a CA or ICS for the metal bodies, but I thought I'd stick with something tried and tested in terms of reliability and easy maintenence, what with this being my first gun :)

Edit - Can anyone reccomend me a decent mount for that sight please? Part of the reason I got the J was for the built in mount - which that sight didn't fit, and it does look pretty silly on the current ACM walther knockoff too.

One thing I am impressed with is the flashlight handguard I got, considering it's made by Well.

Edited by Fragmatic

New in this week parts for my g36k, just got the star barrel/flash hider, CA g36k ris, and replica 552 holo, the silencer is of no use atm untill i can get hold of another 100mm outer barrel with 14mm thread as for some reason stars is about 12mm >.<

g36kdt2.jpg

Also an ics mp5sd i got about 2 weeks ago cheap, an impulse buy as i;ve always wanted one from the first time i watched Navy Seals the movie, a silly number of years ago when i was a kid.

mp5sdus7.th.jpg

Edited by Puding
Absolutely love the Tanio Koba Tactical Grip. I missed my opportunity to snatch one up and have regretted it since.

They are in stock at UNCompany, and if you're in the uk, supposedly eliteshootingcentre.co.uk can get them in.

They are far nicer grips than the stock hi capa ones, I must say. Far better fit in the hand.

EDIT: That reminds me, I posted this in the 2011 thread too, but if anyone has a spare 5.1 front sight, I will happily kill/pay for it. I had one, but lost it during a skirmish, and it looked so much nicer on the 4.3 than the original 4.3 sight does.

Edited by Crumbelievable

Ledpocket,

I'm seeing gearbox between the upper and lower, is it a problem?

Also, have G&P sorted their script fadeout on the lower receiver where the depth and definition of the lettering lessens? It seems not from your pic.

There is somewhat of a gap between upper and lower. Not sure what it's all about just yet. I met the UPS guy at the end of my drive, ripped open the box, snapped the pics, and headed off to work.

I barely had time to put the flash hider on ;)

I'll take a look at the trades when I get home.